how did u like guru in ramayan ??

Poll Choice
prince ram
vanvaas
raja Ram !!
vishnu bhagwaan
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago

he was great always, but i liked him best as prince ram and vishnu bhagwaan the best !!😃  he was too cute and innocent as prince ram, and as vishnu bhagwaan he looked so godly and divine !!😍

plss also vote in this parallel thread for debii !!😃

Edited by -RamSitaKiDasi- - 12 years ago
i loved him in all avtaars.but best as Raja Ram..o.his personality, attitude.everything was so apt!
yes i luved the way he talked as maharaj ram !! he seemed like very strict but at the same time luving and affectionate!😃
Raja Ram :)
I liked how he was able to be soft yet strict when needed. & he showed how even a king feels pressure sometimes really well!
I liked him both during vanvaas and as Raja Ram, but Raja Ram wins over because he improved sooo much by the Uttar Kand that he really got Ram's personality down pat.👏 Excepting those scenes where Ram was shown a bit too weak (which is the Sagars' fault and not his), he really portrayed an ideal King well, not seeming overly strict nor overly soft towards his praja, both of which could be detremental.

I also liked him a lot as Vishnu, but since Vishnu's role in Ramayan is small compared to Ram's, most people probably wouldn't vote for Guru as Vishnu.😳
I LIKE HIM IN ALL AVATARS LIKE JAB VO 1 STUDENT THE, AS A PRINCE JAB UNHONE SWAYAMVAR ME SHIV DHANUSH TODA, VOWWW MY FAV, AS MAHARAJ RAM BI VO ACHE LAGE MEANS IN ALL AVATARS I LIKE HIM TOOO MUCH UNKE LIYEHI TO RAMAYAN DEKHI AUR ABHI BHI DKHTI HU , U-TUBE AUR SUNDAY KO JO ATI H ABHI BI