Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

I think Urmila subconsciously loves Gopi more

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
It doesn't make sense the way she screws her daughter...she was covering her ears because she knew what would happen after that voice ice kalakari... then when Gopi take over she starts clapping dancing then cracks her knuckles at how good a singer Gopi is...also all the kalakaries that fail, last year Dandiya, Gopi is the one that shines and Rashi even asked her about it, I just wonder if she actually loves Gopi more then Rashi, wouldn't that be a turn for the books...😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
just believe that urmi is a evil stepmother and inside her she loves gopi more than her own blooded daughter

ðŸ¤£
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ayesha_78

just believe that urmi is a evil stepmother and inside her she loves gopi more than her own blooded daughter

ðŸ¤£

Yah, that's the thought I got watching her today...😛
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
LOL ðŸ¤£ I agree about the subconscious thing. Because I think Urmila is mental, so she in capable of changing her party ðŸ¤£
Traxy101 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It's a possibility because she knows that Gopi will be a better daughter to her than Rashi and out of the two of them she knows that it'll be Gopi to care for her in her old age and in illness and things like this, could be why she's so determined to get all these things out of Rashi because she knows that Rashi will not always be useful to her but that Gopi will always be useful to her and therefore she feels that she can punish Gopi to her heart's content because Gopi will never leave her but that Rashi could
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Traxy101

It's a possibility because she knows that Gopi will be a better daughter to her than Rashi and out of the two of them she knows that it'll be Gopi to care for her in her old age and in illness and things like this, could be why she's so determined to get all these things out of Rashi because she knows that Rashi will not always be useful to her but that Gopi will always be useful to her and therefore she feels that she can punish Gopi to her heart's content because Gopi will never leave her but that Rashi could

That's also true, I feel she thinks she has made a mistake with Rashi, by spoiling her, she has become too dependent on her for every little thing whilst Gopi is more self reliant because she was tough on her, because Gopi has not memory of her parents, Urmila taught her everything she knows about being cooking, because when Rashi's in a jam in the kitchen she rings Urmila and Urmila shows explains on the phone how to do it, so she was extremely tough on Gopi and she grew up being capable to take on any job whilst Rashi didn't do anything and as a result is more reliant on her mum, and as you said she is extremely selfish and when she feels her mother can't offer her anything in her old age, she is likely to leave, so though Gopi was taught tough love she has still maintained a soft and giving heart, so Gopi will be her carer when old. 

So somewhere in that greedy kalakari brain of hers, she knows the better daughter is the Gawar Gopi.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
One more thing, that differentiates the two is that Gopi because of the tough love Urmila taught her, when you insult her and give her work she just gets on with it, her sensibilities won't be as bruised as Rashi's...Rashi when you insult her and give her work, she want's to spoil that task, thereby making her look even more incapable to do any work/makes her look stupid, and we are back in the same old circle of thinking back some payback and when she gets given any responsibility she will screw it up on purpose and end up looking stupid...so her mother will have to grow up and leave all these kalakaries and set the daughter right, rather then on this course of chaos. 
simibrar1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i think urmi was clever as situation she was only showing  to the people that she likes the song...
totallydesified thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ROFL im sorry but even the title made me laugh!!!!! 😵...🤣
Nilu.Dasuni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Urmi filled with kalakaris.
So her love and hatred also her kalakari. She do loving and hating for her own interest.