Page   of 3

-Nightingale-

IF-Stunnerz

-Nightingale-

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
Shumi...CVs ne tumhari sunli...Kunal got sofa...I mean half berth to sleep LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shumi.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "what is wrong with siddhi ? (Page 3)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naz_Angel

Shumi...CVs ne tumhari sunli...Kunal got sofa...I mean half berth to sleep LOL
 LOL ...chalo...time being our kunu ( i kept the pet name for kunal Embarrassed) will try to manage with half bench ( it doesn't look like a sofa...LOL)...

beeangel11

beeangel11

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sahasra-

Originally posted by shumi.

girls in almost all serials if the couple don't get along  there use to be sofa in their bed room to sleep separately but bechara kunal Unhappy... he is sleeping on the floor...what is this haan?AngryLOLLOLone partner sleeping on couch has become common,may be for a change kunalko neeche suladiye honge. i wish the cv's provide a sofa for him as soon as possible...Tonguearey yaar sofa provide kiya hotha toh mrng alarm scene kaise hotha haiWink

waise ...what is wrong with siddhi?Angry...all alone she is rolling on that big double bed ? LOLkarne do karne do,ekdin aisa hi roll karthe hue kunal ke upar gir jaayegiDay DreamingDay Dreamingcan't she share the bed with him?...can't she tell him...'  it is ok...you too can sleep on the bedEmbarrassed. i don't mind it...i trust you...i know you will keep up your words and will not cross your/our SEEMA REKA...etcetc...'...issa hi other serials mai hota haina ...Big smile LOLwaise ek choti curtain laga ke seemarekha bana sakte hai(jodha-akbar styleWink).abhi se bed share kiye toh aage mazaa nahi aayegaTongueLOL.let's wait

very well said saharsa. I like ur sense of humor. Keep up.Embarrassed

shumi.

-MariaMars-

IF-Rockerz

-MariaMars-

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Initially when i saw kunal's room, I was like Where the hell is the couch..Angry Where will my kunal sleep? Wink and then noticed the small sofa like thing.. I was wondering how would it fit Kunal.Tongue

Then ek din road pe, ek din floor pe..Tongue May be for few days, he'll maintain this i thought.. Then came Seema bhabhi, all thanks to her.. WinkLOL

But seriously i felt kunal thought siddhi would ask him to share the bed and maintain the seema rekha, but bechaara phas gaya.. Broken Heart

i think may be seeing kunal suffer so much to sleep, she might end up asking him to share the bed and maintain the seema rekha. TongueTongue

Waiting for more SiNal scenes today WinkDay Dreaming and personally i feel Sammy is doing a gr8 job and keerthi is improving with her expressions day by day. I'm sure their chemistry will rock Heart

shumi.

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MariaMars-

Initially when i saw kunal's room, I was like Where the hell is the couch..Angry Where will my kunal sleep? Wink and then noticed the small sofa like thing.. I was wondering how would it fit Kunal.Tongue

Then ek din road pe, ek din floor pe..Tongue May be for few days, he'll maintain this i thought.. Then came Seema bhabhi, all thanks to her.. WinkLOL

But seriously i felt kunal thought siddhi would ask him to share the bed and maintain the seema rekha, but bechaara phas gaya.. Broken Heart

i think may be seeing kunal suffer so much to sleep, she might end up asking him to share the bed and maintain the seema rekha. TongueTongue

Waiting for more SiNal scenes today WinkDay Dreaming and personally i feel Sammy is doing a gr8 job and keerthi is improving with her expressions day by day. I'm sure their chemistry will rock Heart
...wait and watch... today when he get up from the half birthLOL...he will sure to have neck sprain and back acheLOL...may be he can not walk properly with twisted neck and hip LOL...othes may ask what is wrong with him...he may give a LOOK at his super duper patni...Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.