Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

kavmuks

Goldie

kavmuks

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
It is ok not to agree .. Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "what is wrong with siddhi ? (Page 2)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Savz_Startling

IF-Sizzlerz

Savz_Startling

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
all the buildups are going to share the bed.first floor pe then alarm scene hua.aaj sofa half berth ka promotion hua later seema will carry sofa also when kunal asks she says it's for gaurav oops Wink then promotion to full birth LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shumi.

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sahasra-

Originally posted by shumi.

girls in almost all serials if the couple don't get along  there use to be sofa in their bed room to sleep separately but bechara kunal Unhappy... he is sleeping on the floor...what is this haan?AngryLOLLOLone partner sleeping on couch has become common,may be for a change kunalko neeche suladiye honge.exactlyBig smile

i wish the cv's provide a sofa for him as soon as possible...Tonguearey yaar sofa provide kiya hotha toh mrng alarm scene kaise hotha haiWink point!Tongue

waise ...what is wrong with siddhi?Angry...all alone she is rolling on that big double bed ? LOLkarne do karne do,ekdin aisa hi roll karthe hue kunal ke upar gir jaayegiDay DreamingDay Dreaming  yaarLOL forum kay sab log yehi raat laga kay rakkhi hai...kaash CV's aap log ka wish poora karteDay Dreaming

can't she share the bed with him?...can't she tell him...'  it is ok...you too can sleep on the bedEmbarrassed. i don't mind it...i trust you...i know you will keep up your words and will not cross your/our SEEMA REKA...etcetc...'...issa hi other serials mai hota haina ...Big smile LOLwaise ek choti curtain laga ke seemarekha bana sakte hai(jodha-akbar styleWink). yaaa...that will be the bestTongue and i like to see the curtain flying from kunal to siddhi and siddhi to kunal...curtain ko tho koi seemarekha nahi haina...Wink

abhi se bed share kiye toh aage mazaa nahi aayegaTongueLOL. such kahaBig smile...mai tho kahathi hum jubtak siddhi kunal par roll nahi ho jati tab tak it is better for kunal to sleep down that too beside the bed Tongue...let's wait...yep...yesterday she gave him the pillow, today blanket ...may be tomorrow bedLOL btw i just loved the way siddhi said ok and quickly went to the bed when kunal prefered her to sleep on the bed...kunal was like...Disapprove...that means he expected her to leave the bed for him...LOL

chalo CVs half sofa tho provide kardi...i am sure soon the sofa is going to disappear from him roomLOL 

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaGeSwArI

may be siddhi need time to adjust herself 
trueBig smile ...

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dew-drop

They made Kunal sleep on the floor 4 a reason ...
U all must hav noticed in yesterday epi that Siddhi rolls on the bed ...so u will soon see a scene where Siddhi while rolling on the bed lands up on top of Kunal & then Eye lock & may b a romantic SiNal scene ..
Day DreamingROFL
kaash issa hota!  ..Day DreamingROFL 

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

i think she will give in soonLOLLOLalready seema has taken the spare gaddasLOL
she was feeling restless seeing kunal;s state
and no its not unreal at all
shuru shuru mein bahut arranged marriages mein aisa hi hota hain, it takes time to get comfortable
ek hi din mein koi kareeb nahin aata
u r right...yesterday she gave him the pillow, today blanket may be tomorrow bed...Embarrassed

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavmuks

It is ok not to agree .. Big smile

thanksBig smile

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savz_uniqueblis

all the buildups are going to share the bed.first floor pe then alarm scene hua.aaj sofa half berth ka promotion hua later seema will carry sofa also when kunal asks she says it's for gaurav oops Wink then promotion to full birth LOL
true...but i feel siddhi is bit naughty too...so soon she will not share the bed even if she wish , she want to indirectly  annoy him...LOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.