what is wrong with siddhi ?

shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
girls in almost all serials if the couple don't get along  there use to be sofa in their bed room to sleep separately but bechara kunal ๐Ÿ˜”... he is sleeping on the floor...what is this haan?๐Ÿ˜ก i wish the cv's provide a sofa for him as soon as possible...๐Ÿ˜›

waise ...what is wrong with siddhi?๐Ÿ˜ก...all alone she is rolling on that big double bed ? ๐Ÿ˜†can't she share the bed with him?...can't she tell him...'  it is ok...you too can sleep on the bed๐Ÿ˜ณ. i don't mind it...i trust you...i know you will keep up your words and will not cross your/our SEEMA REKA...etcetc...'...issa hi other serials mai hota haina ...๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavmuks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I was looking forward to this serial and I still am but these guys have been treating the situation in same fashion ..

This kind of treatment of such scenes we have umpteen times and are sick.. (there are other soaps who are doing better)

I think, Siddhi is new actor and lacks facial expressions .. she acts in same expressions in all scenes ..

Kunal - we have seen his doing good work in movies but here I think here his acting potential is not being brought out..

Hoping once family will be a recovered we will see some better performances

shumi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: kavmuks

nice to see u in my thread...usually this type of post i just neglect but as it is in my thread that too first time seeing your post ,i thought of replying

I was looking forward to this serial and I still am but these guys have been treating the situation in same fashion ...oh! same fashion !๐Ÿ˜ฒ can you please tell me what difference fashion  you want to see...?๐Ÿ˜•

This kind of treatment of such scenes we have umpteen times and are sick.. (there are other soaps who are doing better) yaar...it is all depends how do you think and take...same scene different actors put forth in different way( in their own way) ...that is what we enjoy here.i do watch other shows.up to me this bed room seen in this show is very much different from all other shows.in fact i can say it is unque...can you please give me at least one link of similar scene ( male lead sleeping on the floor, trying to stop the alarm same time ) from other serial ? 

I think, Siddhi is new actor and lacks facial expressions .. she acts in same expressions in all scenes ...in my  opinion siddhi is doing excellent job๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...wise her face is so cute and innocent...it doesn't need any special expressions ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Kunal - we have seen his doing good work in movies but here I think here his acting potential is not being brought out...dear movies are far different from serials.it takes 6 months to a year to shoot 150 min film. in films just to shoot a simple scene they take  weeks and months together. in serials every day they have to shoot for 20 minutes show . this simple thing you should be knowing๐Ÿ˜† btw what do you mean by his potential is not been used? do you want to see him doing stunts?

Hoping once family will be a recovered we will see some better performances ...already they are giving their best and we are very happy about it and enjoying their performance๐Ÿ˜›

hello hai...bye bye๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by shumi. - 12 years ago
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shumi.

girls in almost all serials if the couple don't get along  there use to be sofa in their bed room to sleep separately but bechara kunal ๐Ÿ˜”... he is sleeping on the floor...what is this haan?๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†one partner sleeping on couch has become common,may be for a change kunalko neeche suladiye honge. i wish the cv's provide a sofa for him as soon as possible...๐Ÿ˜›arey yaar sofa provide kiya hotha toh mrng alarm scene kaise hotha hai๐Ÿ˜‰

waise ...what is wrong with siddhi?๐Ÿ˜ก...all alone she is rolling on that big double bed ? ๐Ÿ˜†karne do karne do,ekdin aisa hi roll karthe hue kunal ke upar gir jaayegi๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜can't she share the bed with him?...can't she tell him...'  it is ok...you too can sleep on the bed๐Ÿ˜ณ. i don't mind it...i trust you...i know you will keep up your words and will not cross your/our SEEMA REKA...etcetc...'...issa hi other serials mai hota haina ...๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜†waise ek choti curtain laga ke seemarekha bana sakte hai(jodha-akbar style๐Ÿ˜‰).abhi se bed share kiye toh aage mazaa nahi aayega๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†.let's wait

Edited by -sahasra- - 12 years ago
-Nags- thumbnail
may be siddhi need time to adjust herself 
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
They made Kunal sleep on the floor 4 a reason ...
U all must hav noticed in yesterday epi that Siddhi rolls on the bed ...so u will soon see a scene where Siddhi while rolling on the bed lands up on top of Kunal & then Eye lock & may b a romantic SiNal scene ..
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฃ
KhaLidaH thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dew-drop

They made Kunal sleep on the floor 4 a reason ...
U all must hav noticed in yesterday epi that Siddhi rolls on the bed ...so u will soon see a scene where Siddhi while rolling on the bed lands up on top of Kunal & then Eye lock & may b a romantic SiNal scene ..
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฃ

ditto i was thinking about that yesterday๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i think she will give in soon๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†already seema has taken the spare gaddas๐Ÿ˜†
she was feeling restless seeing kunal;s state
and no its not unreal at all
shuru shuru mein bahut arranged marriages mein aisa hi hota hain, it takes time to get comfortable
ek hi din mein koi kareeb nahin aata
kavmuks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
It is ok not to agree .. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
all the buildups are going to share the bed.first floor pe then alarm scene hua.aaj sofa half berth ka promotion hua later seema will carry sofa also when kunal asks she says it's for gaurav oops ๐Ÿ˜‰ then promotion to full birth ๐Ÿ˜†