India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

GUESSING GAME (Page 2)

lilly Senior Member
lilly
lilly

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 3:30am | IP Logged

Good morning to you all ladies of the forum , though it may be good night at some places 

Well I have a feeling Di will be in bed ( she better be otherwise I can Imagine DK'S wrath of our old days , If I was Di I would make every possible effort to be in bed and forget about lying in future )

Well Sukanya Kaki reminds me of the female version of shakuni Mama  (of Mahabharata fame), the lady appears to eavesdrop so easily  , have you all noticed that in most of her episode this is her primary job, she also happens to be at the wrong time and wrong place.

But honestly if this huge lady can be out of the Restaurant so fast to dK and di's place  , so can Di be who already is in such a hurry.

Nishani IF-Dazzler
Nishani
Nishani

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 3:34am | IP Logged

YOU KNOW I NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT IT FROM THAT ANGLE THAT D AND V COULD HAVE SEEN SUKANYA IN THE RESTAURANT!

LET'S HOPE THAT IT DOES TURN OUT TO BE SO!

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE SUKANYA GETTING EGG ON HER FACE AND ALSO HEAR DK GIVING HER AN EARFUL!!! LOL

AALIYAH786 Goldie
AALIYAH786
AALIYAH786

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 3:41am | IP Logged

HI LILLY

THANKS FOR YOUR PM, RECEIVED IT THIS MORNING, THE TIME IS NOW 12:33PM(MIDDAY) HERE IN SOUTH AFRICA, WHATS THE TIME THERE IN THE USA AND HOW WAS YOUR DAY AT WORK?

TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU, I AM SURE DISHA IS IN BED, EVEN IF DISHA IS NOT IN BED AND DK KICKS HER OUT OF THE HOUSECry, I WOULD FEEL SORRY FOR DK AND NOT DISHA AT THIS STAGE BECAUSE IT IS DK WHO WOULD SUFFER AND NOT DISHA BECAUSE DK WOULD GO OUT OF HIS MIND WITHOUT OUR LOVELY LADY D.

WELL, LETS HOPE SHE IS IN BED AND DK SPOILS HER ROTTEN BY TAKING CARE OF HER WHILE SHE IS PRETENDING TO BE SICK, MAYBE HE SHOULD GIVE HER A HEAD MASSAGELOL, AND HER MEAL IN BEDLOL, NOW WOULDN'T THAT BE NICE OF OUR GORGEOUS DKTongue

BYE

AALIYAH

lilly Senior Member
lilly
lilly

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 4:02am | IP Logged

AALIYAH its about 5.50 AM at my place, well thanks work is well, I am glad today it is  is Friday   (I am off for the weekend )

I agree with you ladies I  desperately want Di in bed , will be waiting patiently for Lata's update

Nishani your pup is cute, but I would be careful if it was my laptop

AALIYAH786 Goldie
AALIYAH786
AALIYAH786

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 4:24am | IP Logged

YEAH LILLY

CAN'T WAIT FOR TUESDAY, BECAUSE WE WOULD HAVE TO WAIT FOR TUESDAY MORNING TO GET THE UPDATE!

ITS THREE DAYS BUT IT FEELS LIKE THREE MONTHSCryCryCry

nikkitherealist Goldie
nikkitherealist
nikkitherealist

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 5:52am | IP Logged
I also hope D is in bed. Wouldn't want a jeolous DK to lose his temper with her (again).

Although this could be the trigger for their divorce. Would love to see DK's face if he ever comes across Verdant calling Disha Bhabhi!

Nishani IF-Dazzler
Nishani
Nishani

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 6:02am | IP Logged

HIYA LILLY,

MY BROTHER NEARLY CHOKED WHEN HE SAW MY ZEKE ON HIS LAPTOP.

LUCKILY THE LITTLE BUGGER DIDN'T PEE ON IT - BHAI WOULD HAVE SKINNED ME ALIVE LOL.

YEP AALI, WE HAVE TO WAIT RIGHT THROUGH TO MONDAY NOW TO READ THE UPDATE! FEELS A LIFETIME, YEAH!

NIKKI, I DON'T THINK THE DIVORCE ISSUE IS SO NEAR YET! I STILL THINK THERE WILL BE MORE TO COME TO BE THE CATALYST!

BUT GIRLS, DON'T YOU THINK A JEALOUS (NOT DRASTIC THOUGH) HUBBY/BOYFRIEND IS SOMETIMES NICE!?

DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT IT KINDA MAKES YOU FEEL SPECIAL IN A WAY! ALTHOUGH HE MUSTN'T BE THIS STALKER-JEALOUS TYPE!!! LOL

AALIYAH786 Goldie
AALIYAH786
AALIYAH786

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 6:31am | IP Logged

HI NISH

SORRY, BUT ITS TUESDAY AND NOT MONDAY, I HATE MONDAYCryCryCry, NO TUMHARI DISHA UPDATESCryCryCry, THE SHOW WILL BE AIRED ON MONDAY NIGHT, BUT ANYWAYS, I RECORD ALL THE EPISODE BECAUSE I GET HOME BY SIX AND I AM SOMETIMES BUSY GOING STUFF AND SEEING TO MY KIDDO, SO I WATCH THE RECORDINGS WHEN EVERYBODY IS SOUND ASLEEP, I WAIT FOR THAT, I LOVE TO WATCH MY FAV SHOW IN PEACE AND QUIET

SO ATLEAST I HAVE THE RECORDINGS TO SEE DK THIS WEEKENDTongueTongueTongue

Go to top