Sooraj, Sandhya and Bhabho!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sham_281

Groupbie

sham_281

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Hey guys,
I just watched last nights episode and it was great.
I noticed something and maybe I interpreted it the wrong way or I'm just reading into it way
too much but what can I do I'm studying literature lol.
When Sooraj and Sandhya were about to go to sleep and were staring at each other, Sooraj was 
clearly mesmerised by Sandhya. Suddenly Bhabho's hand falls down in between them both, this could symbolise what is in store for Sooraj and Sandhya's relationship. Even when they start to get close Bahbho will do something to come in the away, maybe not purposely or sometimes she may do it out of fear of losing her son to his wife. 
I guess it makes sense as Sooraj loves his Bhabho immensely.
Tell me what you think... Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

saipriyankab2011_mahi_arshi_karishDreamygal301ChillMaarYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sooraj, Sandhya and Bhabho!" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Hi Smile, welcome to the forum.

May be or may not be, we will have to wait and watch.

In yesterday's episode, Meenakshi's dialogue something like if Bhabho sees her son LOL aage-peeche of his wife, she will faint... and Bhabho noticing Suraj's concern for Sandhya when they were waiting for the bus and again when ant bit Sandhya may indicate in this direction.  She may get possessive but ...

Edited by b2011 - 13 October 2011 at 7:19am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arshi_karishDreamygal301ChillMaarYaar

Dreamygal301

IF-Sizzlerz

Dreamygal301

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
She will definitely come between them, though there will be time when it won't be deliberate - because there are times when you can see her soft side but bhabho hides that well...I think her own experience with her MIL might be partly why she is the way she is. I still recall her conversation with those women during the wedding, when in contrast Sandhya's bhabi was telling her of her own saas...that to me was very important.

She has this need to be the no.1 in her son and I would dearly love to know the story behind it (I'm a writer and always seeking out motivation!!LOL)

Edited by Dreamygal301 - 13 October 2011 at 9:01am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_ChillMaarYaar

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

She will definitely come between them, though there will be time when it won't be deliberate - because there are times when you can see her soft side but bhabho hides that well...I think her own experience with her MIL might be partly why she is the way she is. I still recall her conversation with those women during the wedding, when in contrast Sandhya's bhabi was telling her of her own saas...that to me was very important.

She has this need to be the no.1 in her son and I would dearly love to know the story behind it (I'm a writer and always seeking out motivation!!LOL)

Ditto , word to word, yaar tum ne kuch choda hee nahin mere liye likh ne ke liye 

b2011Dreamygal301

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
OMG..Shocked exactly..Big smile she will come in way someway or another.. Angry she thinks that if a husband loves her wife dearlyEmbarrassed and can do anything for her happiness then that means that the wife is nachaofying her hubbby on her fingers..SleepyAngry ohhh wake up BHabo..  Dead and she wont let that happen her Sooraj..Dead but sooner or later. she will realize her mistake though.. Smile
nice topic.. i liked it.. Big smile

b2011Dreamygal301

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
actually i wont blame bhaboo;s thinking ,. some where she is right , 

we are living in a society where once kids get married they want to get separated though some times its Male;s idea, but most of the time its bahu stuff too 

Waise its not wrong to support ur wife , but at same time , it depends on , on wat matter he is supporting her and for not all childish acts, Suraj clearly said to ankur , he would support sandhya when she is RIGHT 

b2011Dreamygal301

Dreamygal301

IF-Sizzlerz

Dreamygal301

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

actually i wont blame bhaboo;s thinking ,. some where she is right , 

we are living in a society where once kids get married they want to get separated though some times its Male;s idea, but most of the time its bahu stuff too 

Waise its not wrong to support ur wife , but at same time , it depends on , on wat matter he is supporting her and for not all childish acts, Suraj clearly said to ankur , he would support sandhya when she is RIGHT 

Hi J,

I totally agree. A husband and wife should support each other because of right, not because one of them wants a demonstration of how much love husband/wife has for each other above everyone else. A parents love is different from the love a husband and wife have for each other and truly there should never be any complaints about it. Problem happens because of the culture/society people come from. In Asian culture it is common for Saas and bahu's to have this tug of war with the son/husband in the middle, it stems from insecurity and a parent's dependence on the son to look after them in their old age and off course the inevitable what would people think if my son moves away from me?!

Sandhya looks and acts mature, so I doubt she would play these games and so I think because it is a RIGHT to have an education, to fulfil one's dream, Suraj would support her and this is where he and his mother will clash. However, we have seen his softy softy approach so he will think carefully about it.

I only hope it does not turn into a saas-bahu drama!Ouch

b2011ChillMaarYaar

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.