rel="canonical" href="http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1918132" />
Dharampatni

Hats Off 2 Kastur's father

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
well while watching the repeat now...i just noticed that the actor playing the role of kastur's father...portrayed the bidaai scene beautifullyStar
notice the way he choked and wasn't ablt to say anything to kastur...nor to mohan...
the part where his gestures try to tell mohan that kastur was his child...and he should take care of her was superb!Star

and those of u who got a heart attack that i do notice other hings too in this show...
lemme tell them that i was following mohan's hands wen i noticed thisLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Chit15sparkling-starsugii-mesmerised-Marvel-freakanitaranimanasi_31KhatamKahanipyar-ishkharshu.sundas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hats Off 2 Kastur's father" in Dharampatni forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pyar-ishk

IF-Stunnerz

pyar-ishk

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Well thanks for clarifying that it cause you were following Mohan hands ROFL

I do agree the actor did a wonderful job with that scene.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KhatamKahani

-mesmerised-

Goldie

-mesmerised-

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Agree with you, he did portray it beautifully! Star

The bond a father shares with his daughter is very special and i think he did complete justice to it. It was defo my fave part of the Bidaai! Smile

LOL at noticing Mohan's hands... so did i! LOL Loved his hand gestures too in that scene... Embarrassed

sam123_0

IF-Rockerz

sam123_0

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
AngryAngryAngryHow dare you play with a father's emotions... Angry you were supposed to notice that irrespective of Mohan's handsROFL 

Ok let me get serious and answer the point you have mentioned... yes I think he did a great job and I loved it that they did not make Mohan hug him and all... I liked what baa told  Kastur and the first time they hugged and cried.. but obviously not later.. it was getting too melodramatic.. no wonder Mohan had to hold Kastur's hand and get her to the car!ROFL

Edited by sam123_0 - 13 October 2011 at 6:48am

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
oye, vandy den hatts off 2 kastur ki baap ko kyun diyaAngry????
pyare MOHAN ki haato ko dena chahiye tha naaROFLROFLDay Dreaming???
aftralll uski haato ki wajah se hi, humein woh scene bardasht karna paraROFL!! i was completely lost at his face, den got d glimpse of his handssDay Dreaming!!
kastur ki baap ka rona dhona mein MOHAN ki tarha muhje bhi koi interest nahi aya!! agar woh budha, apni damad ko buy karke again sale kardiya, toh phir kyun itna MOHAN ko dikhraha thaAngry?????
jai shrii mohan!!!Heart

Edited by harshu.sundas - 13 October 2011 at 8:14am

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Honestly i was too put off with excess of drama going on to notice if he was good or bad (no offense) i felt it was too much ... i was only waiting mohan kab apna one liner bol key ye drama rukwaey ga LOL ... but the actor playing her dad is good, like him otherwise

Edited by Soaps1 - 13 October 2011 at 8:14am

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
soapy, same here!! haii, mujhe bhi rona araha tha, pehle to is torture ki wajah se or woh BG song jo behad irritating tha!!

Edited by harshu.sundas - 13 October 2011 at 8:16am

anitarani

IF-Rockerz

anitarani

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Kastur's father did perform well.  Infact, throughtout the Sangeet/wedding episodes, there were some sweet meaningful scenes...loved the care and concern of Kastur's family portrayed well.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sugi1

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.