Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
mine is  manvi virat...i thought to watch the show for crystal...she looked very sweet in the promo and i didnt know who r the male leads  at dat time...but after seeing the epi  yesterday i really liked manvi and virat...though i liked the oder jodi too...but my main focus has changed and its manvi virat now...and mainly i found virat to be very similar to karan kundra in appearance...i dnt know if anyone found it or not๐Ÿ˜Š

charmz517 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: niksidfan

mine is  manvi virat...i thought to watch the show for crystal...she looked very sweet in the promo and i didnt know who r the male leads  at dat time...but after seeing the epi  yesterday i really liked manvi and virat...though i liked the oder jodi too...but my main focus has changed and its manvi virat now...and mainly i found virat to be very similar to karan kundra in appearance...i dnt know if anyone found it or not๐Ÿ˜Š

OMG! you literally stole the thought out of my head! lol I was thinking the same thing... except I personally find Kushal Tandon MUCH HOTTER and SUPER CUTE at the same time! ๐Ÿ˜
.hea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
VirMan all the way...they are the cutest!
But having said that, I like JeeVi as well, 
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
It's gotta be Viren and Jeevika no doubt!
-Cskluv- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i voted virat maanvi  ... even  jeevika viren is soopercute
-Wanderer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Yay!! Maanvi-0Virat leading! Love them! They make my day! Too fun to watch!
snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I used to like Nia sharma since her kaali days but now this show has an additional reason i.e. Kushal๐Ÿ˜ƒ who is like my favorite Karan Kundra... So Virat - Manvi are my favorites ๐Ÿ˜›
sarah_zeen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Am so damn confused! But yeah cast my vote to JeeVi! Awh dusri bar kyun vote nehi kar sakti?! ManVir is my fav too!
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: charmz517

OMG! you literally stole the thought out of my head! lol I was thinking the same thing... except I personally find Kushal Tandon MUCH HOTTER and SUPER CUTE at the same time! ๐Ÿ˜

haha...yaa ...even i find virat,s look and attitude super hot and cute..in fact more than karan kundra...no offence to his fans..even i like him๐Ÿ˜Š...he is actually adorable and dashing...n having a fresh new touch...lets see. whats in store for usEdited by niksidfan - 12 years ago
-Jafrina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i van decide i think there oth awsum jeevi are beautiful
and virman are totally cute