Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

manasi_31

IF-Rockerz

manasi_31

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
They showed MohUr in SBB

SBB said sabse se boring pati is Mohan he slept in suhaag raat (how dare they call him boringAngry I am so proud of him that he didnt go ahead with ding dong LOL Ding dong with no true feelings of love for each other is all the more useless and boring LOL)
Kastur said mere 4 saal ka sapna poora hua..HC said mujhe sote hue dekh kar you will be like kab poora hoga 4 saal ka sapna (HC did action like wiping sweat from forehead ROFL)
HC said 8 din shaadi hui ... Aasiya corrected 9 din ..(I think they meant shaadi ki shooting huiLOL)... HC said I was wearing heavy sherwani so due to that ... now the one I am wearing is light but previous one was tight and heavy so slept LOL.. They said HC ke saath aisa hi ho raha hai as he did same in kis desh too he slept in suhaag raat ..HC said achha! I didnt remember ...Karna padta hai writer aise likh the hai LOL
They showed Mohan sleeping Kastur enjoying near window ROFL
And they showed Mohan talking with Reena too ... Mohan asked Reena that if rasams are finished shall I sleep ROFL.. Then HC also said he slept as he was waiting too LOL

Credit:Sugi

Link :
starts from end : http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xlniuz_saas-bahu-aur-betiyan-13th-october-2011-pt1_shortfilms#rel-page-under-5
continued : http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xlniv2_saas-bahu-aur-betiyan-13th-october-2011-pt2_shortfilms

Edited by manasi_31 - 13 October 2011 at 4:12am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

SURA001skamanimay63Chandnii95sparkling-starM_n_hshivu01-mesmerised-sugiiChand_NiAymeekhajju-MariaMars-april10Jaz1990KhatamKahanisarunholic_arhiSoaps1pyar-ishk_Bidzie_harshu.sundas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MohUr in SBB 13/10 : Mohan sleeps on SR LOL" in Dharampatni forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-MariaMars-

IF-Rockerz

-MariaMars-

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing mans... Hug

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Thanks for updating ROFL

sarunholic_arhi

IF-Sizzlerz

sarunholic_arhi

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged
thanks for updating mans  LOL

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged
ROFLROFL!! kastur njoying near d window, while MOHAN sleptROFLROFL!!!!! haiii, HCDay Dreaming!!! thx mansi!!Hug

silky_harshad

IF-Rockerz

silky_harshad

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Oye tune ek cheej miss kr di,HC was actually sleeping ROFL n wen sum1 said something then he woke up n said "main jaag raha hoon.." ROFL ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-MariaMars-pyar-ishk

M_n_h

Goldie

M_n_h

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged
silky, i knew dat HC was actually sleepingROFLROFL!! tab shayad asiya was relaxing near d windowROFL nd mansi thought dat of MOHURROFL!!!! by d way soaps ko lagta hai ke kastur will get d couch!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

silky_harshad

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.