Zing Magazine - October 2011 - Readers Take - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
Thank you for the options. Will come up with any question about my favorite star if any comes in my mind.
plzzz gve us parul chauhan interview plzzz plzzz .we r missing her like hell plzzz
excellent opportunity vijay sir...zing mag rocks ...pls have interviews of kritika and karan,sanaya and barun or mohit , dd and gc and also of my karan singh grover misss hiimm ssooo muuuccchhh

also pls make an article on 'most embarassing moments of some hit tv stars' or most romantic moment in their life plus add some unseen pics of themmm

thaaannnkkk yyyooouuu
i have a question where do i send the articles or birthday wishes?
we want DRASHTI DHAMI interview..she is the leading actress of IF ,..how can you ignore her..also this week she is visting UK for SPA ...its high time you guys made a sensible decision and interviewd Drashti ....

plzzz Sir, waiting for Rati Pandey on cover page & also long interview about her new show .

Please give us Drashti Dhami's Interview.

Edited by Shravya.M - 12 years ago
Well , going by popularity and fame , Drashti should feature in October issue ; considering also the fact she was 2nd highest to Vivan in votes !!

October issue should feature Drashti Dhami .
I want DRASHTI DHAMI interview...long interview...PLZZZ
Vijay, can you please put talented & beautiful Drashti Dhami on the cover of your October ZING magazine issue! ðŸ˜Š

Also, we want a long interview of DD! ðŸ˜Š
Edited by utopia88 - 12 years ago