Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: tomnjerry2

And wht u r saying is complete lie !!! 😆 

I dnt give a damn to wht ws happening thr i jst know hez movie date shifted bcoz he got scared of other movie releasing on the same day !!!🤣🤣

aww wow u hav so many excuses but they aint gonna convince me u know !! ;) oh really am dragging other topics here.. look who is talking !!!🤣

Darpok  Khan ab smart business man hogaye...am so loving it !!! 😃

Keep-------------Smiling !!! 😊

Though another article posted  mentions the other Khan (SRK) where you commented that they are all scared and  I stuck up saying no they are not (I was supporting all three) and said its smart business. And you went into a tangent on that when about insecurity and how when its on SRK its okay but not on these two. (which makes no sense since I did not say once in this topic he was, in another yes so thats why I said you were dragging that in here)

Now about the topic on Movies dates changing which is what article is talking on:

Aamir asked Salman to move his movie since Kabir's movie was already  annunced prior to be released in June but Aamir wanted to release his that date so to accomidate him thy moved it. I am sure Aamir would have moved his were Salman's production house asked?  The movie is Aamirs own production and does not want it to clash. And Aamir is very smart as to how business works. Plus EID is known to Salman mainly, Diwali goes to SRK when he releases otherwise Ajay's movies, and Christmas as been anyones game though its been either Aamir or Akshay, Ajay who like their movies at that time. June once IPL over again anyones game Ready released then and so was EK Tha Tiger too )

say what you want but what I am saying is true and thats what the article says. Just because I am here known to like Salman does not mean that its always about him. I also can be objective on SRK because was a time I enjoyed his movies, I like Aamir as well , and Akshay Kumar alot just as much as Salman (so brought that example, and happy that their movies did not clash, as want both movies to make huge money) and were it to clash I know Akshay would paid the price because Salman's is an action thriller with suspense with a very good director, and Akshays a typical rom com.

@BB its obvious which Khan he means, and throught my argument trying to state on bias towards that Khan to prove his point which is wrong and why am sticking to my ground.

Plus, Its Aamir who would be the scared based on your theory. Anyhow, Aamir and  Salman are buddies so Salman asked Adi to move their movie, and also Aamir is going to be working with them so they all decided to accomidate his request.  Instead on looking on it as a gesture or a positive way you had to all negative. I bet were Salman production house to ask Aamir to move his movie so they could release that date would that mean Aamir's scared? (in my opinion NO) smart business move YES.  😊👏

I am tired on writing a long essay and just so all KNOW I like both Salman and Aamir

Another Article showing It was Aamir who wanted the move and reasons. His movie was to come out in January but decided on June. He could have asked those Kjo to move Agneepath but no he decided to ask those he has good rapport with and would obilge easily and his dosti with Salman is well known they are like brothers.

Heres article that proves my point (you can think what you like at this point but I am sticking my ground.  And to say what I said is a complete lie was unecessary use in words and quite saying I might be wrong is okay but lying is wrong choice in words)

Salman can do anything for buddy Aamir
Updated on Friday, October 14, 2011, 11:02
Views 3447 Comments 0  
Salman can do anything for buddy Aamir Zeenews Bureau

Mumbai: While the cold war between Salman Khan and Shah Rukh Khan continues, the camaraderie between Salman and Aamir Khan is growing leaps and bounds.

The friendship between the two actors has grown from strength to strength over the past few years and both of them go out of their way to help each other whenever the time arises. The latest is that on Aamir Khan's request, Salman Khan has decided to postpone the release of his film 'Ek Tha Tiger'.

'Ek Tha Tiger' was initially scheduled to release on June 12, 2012. However, Aamir too, wanted his next film being directed by Reema Kagti to release on the same date. Aamir promptly asked buddy Salman to shift the release date of 'Ek Tha Tiger' and Sallu agreed as well.

Salman went and spoke to Aditya Chopra(the producer of ETT) and told him about Aamir's request. Aditya promptly agreed to the idea and now his film will release during Eid next year.

This isn't the first time that Reema Kagti's film's release date was changed. The film which is yet to be named, was earlier scheduled to release on 26th January. But perfectionist Aamir felt that that post production stage will require some more time and hence the date was changed. Besides, Karan Johar's 'Agneepath' starring Hrithik is also relasing on 26th January and Aamir felt the clash would not be good.

So while Salman has gallantly given friend Aamir June 12 to release his film, Salman and Katrina's film 'Ek Tha Tiger' will now release during Eid. And considering that the past three films of Salman's had an Eid release and were blockbusters, Yash Raj is hoping that the this film would rake in the moolah as well.

http://zeenews.india.com/entertainment/celebrity/salman-can-do-anything-for-buddy-aamir_98325.htm

Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago
mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ofcourse Salman wants Eid. 
wat_up thumbnail
Originally posted by: mz.gigglez

Ofcourse Salman wants Eid. 

Not really Ready released in May and was a ATBB 😉😊 He just moving this movie to August to accomidiate Aamir otherwise his Sher Khan was going to release on EID (and yes EID is good to Salman)
aiyshababy thumbnail
Aamir;s record   DIL  with Ghayal
Laagan with Gadar
JTYJN with LS2050
Delhi Belly with Budha hoga tera baap
i forgrt name of movie relese with Raja hindustani so its clear Aamir never scared with other films.
wat_up thumbnail
Originally posted by: aiyshababy

Aamir;s record   DIL  with Ghayal

Laagan with Gadar
JTYJN with LS2050
Delhi Belly with Budha hoga tera baap
i forgrt name of movie relese with Raja hindustani so its clear Aamir never scared with other films.

Other than Rehen no one said he was 😆😆 But Aamir this time whatever the reason wanted his movie out in June and wanted that both his and his buddies movie to be moved. Anyhow no big deal movies moved all the time. Well in the past, people made many and released many now they release less so I guess want larger scale to see their movies.

Yet agree no one is scared

Not only Aamir in past SRK and Salman released their movies on the same day as well, but now all want to play it smart and make lots money too.
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Someone chickened out...

Aamir did not want a repeat of what happened on the 15th June 2001... 😉 

Smart move by Aamir... It just does not make sense to clash two big movies on the same day... And that too clashing with a Salman starrer...

When everyones's ultimate aim is to make a 100 crore+ movie its always safe to have a solo release... 

Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: wat_up

Katrina is indeed lucky all her movies on holidays lol But whether she was in it or not these 3 would do well even without her as they got the 3 Khans who as we have said rule bollywood...Though will only enjoy her in EK Tha Tiger because he will hav a good role. The other two probably arm candy esp dhoom 3 😉😆 The SRK one not sure will see, though Anushka is in it still shes not lead so may not. Dhoom 3 depends though Aamir is in it and is main reason to to see that

BOTH are lucky. The Khans and Katrina. Can't believe ppl still doubt Katrina's star power. So ignorant!
wat_up thumbnail
Originally posted by: Katalicious

BOTH are lucky. The Khans and Katrina. Can't believe ppl still doubt Katrina's star power. So ignorant!

Its not being ignorant, its the truth. These stars can have a movie without Katrina.  
Salman all his movies this year were with other heriones

SRK's movies people go to see him maybe these days he thinks he needs Kat or just wants to work with her who knows who cares

Aamir-  dhoom3 will work without her

These actors have been in the industry 20 some years and proven their stardum...Its Yash Raj banner thats star struck on Katrina not the Khans 😆😆

so in this screrenio the Khans movies don't needd her name to sell a movie they do it on their own

Its just Yash Raj  banners who thinking that they need Katrina but the Khans don't especially Salman (I am happy to see them together but its the truth, Wanted, Ready and even the movie she backed out on bodyguard did well without her). Plus was she not the one who said Oh me and Salman should not work together but now that hes the ATBB Man she suggested he do EK Tha Tiger to probably have an ATBB

she signed with the Khans knowing they have star power on their own.. I am sure all the Khan supporters will agree.

Yes she had power in other movies...Let her do a movie with Tusshar Kapoor or some other non A grade actor or unknown banner and then I  will say shes got star power..

The actress I think who has her own power is Vidya Balan (I don't like her but she doing great without big names)👏

The others Kareena and Prinyanka alone can't get BO success alone they too ride on The Khans or Ajay with gol maal series (and yes Ajay is A list too)  so I would say the same to the other actresses as well.

.Alluring. thumbnail

Its not being igorant, its the truth. These stars can have a movie without Katrina. Others yes she brings to the theatres. But the Khans bring the audieces to the theatres

Salman all his movies this year were his with other heriones

SRK's movies people go to see him maybe these days he thinks he needs Kat or just wants to work with her.

Aamir- can have a blockbuster with any heroine

so in this screrenio the Khans movies don't needd her name to sell a movie they do it on their own

Its just Yash Raj  banners who thinking that they need Katrina but the Khans don't especially Salman (I am happy to see them together but its the truth, Wanted, Ready and even the movie she backed out on bodyguard did well without her). Plus was she not the one who said Oh me and Salman should not work together but now that hes the ATBB Man she suggested he do EK Tha Tiger to probably have an ATBB

she signed with the Khans knowing they have star power on their own and she was probably more eager to work with Aamir then he probably was..

Yes she had power in other movies...Let her do a movie with Tusshar Kapoor or some other non A grade actor or unknown banner and then I  will say shes got star power..

The actress I think who has her own power is Vidya Balan (I don't like her but she doing great without big names)👏

The others Kareena and Prinyanka alone can't get BO success alone they too ride on The Khans or Ajay with gol maal series (and yes Ajay is A list too)  so I would say the same to the other actresses as well.

wow good one Jess 😉
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Its not being ignorant, its the truth. These stars can have a movie without Katrina.  
Salman all his movies this year were with other heriones

SRK's movies people go to see him maybe these days he thinks he needs Kat or just wants to work with her who knows who cares

Aamir-  dhoom3 will work without her

These actors have been in the industry 20 some years and proven their stardum...Its Yash Raj banner thats star struck on Katrina not the Khans 😆😆

she signed with the Khans knowing they have star power on their own.. I am sure all the Khan supporters will agree.

LMAO where do you see in my post that i said the Khans NEED Katrina? 🤣
At least read it correctly before you write an essay!😆