Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Radhika Is Kanha, Kanha Is Radhika

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

azisa

azisa

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Iam Glad To Watch New Avatar Of Kanha As Radhika  Smile... I am Loving IT.. Background Mizic Is So Touching That It Makes Me Feel That IM in india ... Just AwwwsomeBig smile . Her Style , Atitude Evrything is just awsome... Radhika is looking too gorgious Star .. I have no words for that ... Can't Wait For another epsode :(

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rekha-radevnycsweetieashna26Neerjaa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Radhika Is Kanha, Kanha Is Radhika" in Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rekha-radev

IF-Dazzler

Rekha-radev

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Firstly welcome to cb land .i am glad to know u like new avatar of radhika .now story going interested day by day .rubina doing fabulous job.and keep watching cb

Neerjaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Neerjaa

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 3:07am | IP Logged
 Welcome to CB...

ashna26

IF-Sizzlerz

ashna26

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged
YEah is awesome RUbina is just awesome as Kahna Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top