Will His Pure Love Change Her Hatred(MG) Thread 2

Posted: 12 years ago

Concept:

He loves her unconditionally and can go to any length to give her happiness. She hates him and has sworn to destroy him. Will his love change her hatred.

Character Sketch:

Maan - He stays with his Dadima and little Sister Annie and loves them dearly. He lost his parents when he was 10 and he vowed to always take care of his kid sister, to protect her from all harm. He loves Geet unconditionally and wants to give her all the happiness in this world

Annie - Maan's kid sister. Loves and respects her brother.

Dadima - Maan's dadi. Loves Maan and Annie.

Geet - Was a bubby, fun loving girl who used to stay with her brother, but suddenly one day her world came crashing down when he (Maan) entered her life and took his brother away. She vowed to destroy him

Story so far:

Geet rushed to the hospital on hearing about her brother Lucky's accident. She found that he had died and according to the case registered Maan was responsible for it, though it said that the car had skidded and lost control, also that Maan had admitted Lucky. She slapped Maan and then collapsed out of shock. Here Maan was in love with her since the time when he first saw her, one week back. He summoned Lucky's lawyer and ordered him to transfer a house and money in her name without her knowledge that he gave them. He made all the funeral arrangements as well but asked the lawyer to take the credit. Maan later went to find Annie still sitting in her torn dress. He somehow consoled her. Geet was discharged the next day and Maan visited her home for the funeral. She was agitated to see him, but when she saw unconditional love in his eyes, her heart didn't let her demean him in front of media. She was angry at her heart and vowed to take her revenge herself.

Many days had passed but she wasn't able to come out of her depression. She read about Maan but didn't find a single negative thing about him. Her heart supported Maan but her mind despised him, in the end her mind won and she decided to avenge her brother's death. She hired some goons to beat him, but he is the MSK, he creamed the goons, infuriating Geet further. Then Geet contacted her friend Romeo who was the manager at Maan's new site to create trouble there. Even though Romeo tried to explain to her that he is a nice human being, but when was Geet to listen. So he created trouble, but MSK resolved it in minutes. But Geet got more agitated, she just couldn't believe it and now her ego was too heavy on her and it literally crushed the voice of her heart.

Next Geet emotionally blackmailed her friend Pinky, who was Maan's secretary, to help her. She made her send Maan to the room booked by her in the hotel where Maan's client's party was being held. Her plan was to seduce him, then accuse him of rape and take her revenge. She managed to get him to the room, Maan was slowly losing himself in her seductive moves and wet kisses. Finally he could bear it no more and caught hold of her shoulder, bringing her face close to his in order to pour all his love by kissing her. But when he was about to do so he looked into her eyes, he was shocked to see so much hatred in her lovely almond shaped eyes. He would do anything for her, even accept that he had raped her but not at her cost, it would ruin her reputation, but her head only saw his care for her as a catch and demanded that he bleed. He banged his hands on the glass top, smashed alcohol bottles on his leg and slammed his head on the mirror, injuring himself badly. Geet rushed not able to bear it and Maan collapsed. Adi rushed him to hospital, while Pinky got Geet to hospital, Geet was feeling guilty. Doctor said that he is not relaxing, he needed to calm down for medicines to work and he was murmuring about Geet. Geet went in the ICU, his soul felt his presence and he murmured "Geet, I will bleed to death but please don't hurt yourself". She subconsciously held his hand. Feeling her touch, a layer of calmness took over Maan's body. It was as if their souls connected and he felt at peace.

Next afternoon, Maan got to know that Geet had come to see him and while dropping her back, she was very disturbed. He phoned his detectives but couldn't gather any information on her. He left the hospital in spite of doctor's advice of not putting weight on his leg. Here Geet thought of giving life a new chance and decided to take a walk in the nearby park. Maan was happy to find her and watched her from a distance. She was walking back to her home when she felt dizzy in the middle of the road. He rushed to save her and lifted and brought her to his car. His stitches had burst and blood was gushing out of his leg, but all he cared was for Geet, who was still not responding. He rushed her to hospital and asked Adi to admit her and not let anyone come to know that he saved her as she may not like it.

After a week or so, Geet took up a job at an orphanage "Care". As fate would have it the orphanage was maintained by Maan's company. After few days she came to know that it was Maan's, she agreed to work there if Maan didn't come in her way. As the days passed by, Geet was accepting the presence of Maan in the orphanage. One day Anant and Anamika thought of doing something to bring Maaneet closer. Anant send Maan to teachers room where Geet was. Anant took Maan's cell and asked his friend Bittoo to send a love message, which he without reading forwarded to Geet. Anant didn't know that it was a very filthy MMS. It showed people in compromising position and the message was "Come to the bed with me you S*** Babe, we will enjoy...". Geet lost her mind reading it and blasted Maan "You are the most pervert and filthy man I have ever met in my life." "you gave me a job here so that you can bed me any time." "you must be repenting that why didn't you sleep with me that night I offered myself" "You think I am a SL** and tomorrow you will pass me around to your friends". Maan slapped her not able to bear her abusing his love. He left from there after slamming the door on his hand to punish it for its sin of hitting her. He drove to his secret place trying to heal his broken soul. He collapsed there heartbroken with tears rolling down his eyes.

Here Geet was also broken that how could someone be so cheap. Adi couldn't see her abusing Maan and he told him the truth that Maan had saved her. Also Anant confessed his deeds. Geet repented her actions and left to find Maan. She was shocked to find him completely broken "Don't Geet, please spare me. Don't try to heal me to curse me again." "I always wanted to see you happy, but I am sorry, I can't play this game of dying and reviving anymore. I will feel myself blessed even in your hatred. I have only one request, finish me, destroy me, take your revenge, but please do it in one shot." Maan collapsed, Geet and Adi rushed him to the hospital, Geet stayed there, cursing herself for what she had done unknowingly. She cried herself to sleep. When Maan woke up, his heart ached to see her crouched like that with tear stained cheeks. He was about to wipe her tears when he remembered her accuses, he couldn't bear it anymore and left from there.

Maan tried to engross in his work and kept visiting various sites. Here Geet was waiting at his office wanting to ask his forgiveness. Maan got to know that she was waiting and left for the jungle not knowing if he could ever face her again. Here Geet got a dream that Maan was her savior and she hurt him and he was in trouble. She got very disturbed and rushed to the jungle. Maan kept torturing himself by cutting the logs furiously. On seeing her Maan "Why have you come here?? What more do you want to accuse me off??" Why have you come to meet a sick pervert like me?(his grip on the axe tightened) Aren't you afraid what a scoundrel like me would do? The stitches in his hand burst owning to the amount of pressure he was exerting on his hand while gripping the axe. Geet collapsed under her guilt seeing him bleed, weeping profoundly. Maan couldn't bear to see his love in pain, it on longer mattered how much her words had tortured him. But he would never be able to forgive himself if he was the reason of her tears. He heard her out, she apologized to him and told him the MMS truth. Hence the MMS misunderstanding got sorted out.

Thread 1

Chapter 15 - Page 8

Chapter 16 - Page 24

Chapter 17 - Page 37

Chapter 18 - Page 54

Chapter 19 - Page 67

Chapter 20 - Page 83

Chapter 21 - Page 104

Chapter 22 - Page 125

Thread 3

Please My other works @ Arpi's Maaneet world

Edited by arpitaji - 12 years ago