Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Ashutosh in love already

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Hmm...Although In little more than a week, KTLK has covered approx 40% of DK, I am loving the pace...However, what I didnt get is the turning point where Ashutosh falls in love/starts developing feelings for Nidhi...

Nidhi's turning point, exactly like DK - When she realizes that Ashutosh picked her earrings from the patient's bed... She went into a dreamy state for the whole day...But what was the point for Ashutosh? He has started thinking about her, giving secret smiles behind the closed doors of his office...When exactly did this happen?
How convincing is the force behind these symptoms?

I am not convinced about his side of love, I wanna know your views to see how convinced are you all. might get my answer in yours...

BTW, As I stated before, I wasnt happy with Anji before, well, she is growing on me finally. I have stopped comparing DK's Anji and Zoya to current Anji and Nidhi respectively, because Current Anji and Nidhi are not Anji and Zoya but they come with different flavours which is also soothing...And I dont wanna loose my experience of KTLK by comparing...So, I am loving Anji and Nidhi...Kritika is good in her own flavour and I have started enjoying her own bubbly flavour...

Love,
DD

PS: And yes, I didnt go MIA, Just couldnt open IF on IE for some werd reason!! I am back! TongueTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniGirl-Lawsworth

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ashutosh in love already" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.