||Tellywood Queen Rati Pandey-Hitler giri is on|| - Page 102

Posted: 12 years ago
navina also gave itvf interview kya? i never knew...in sab ke barey me toh baat hi nahi hoti hai...the forum is always filled with such...whatever...

i never knew rati was navina's 2 a.m friend...wow...

but now that we are talking of bdays i was really pissed with surbhi's ditching rati's bday thread...aur aaj ek bday thread pe dedication hi dedication...sigh...

we could all have added these points in rati's thread na...anyway purani baatein chhodo...

indeed navina rati abhishekh  ashwini and jas are best of friends
and i wonder why some people in forum just love to ply sarcastic comments where it isnt required...

dono hi bhaag gaye kya...i will leave in some time...
Originally posted by -Rinky-

navina also gave itvf interview kya? i never knew...in sab ke barey me toh baat hi nahi hoti hai...the forum is always filled with such...whatever...

i never knew rati was navina's 2 a.m friend...wow...

but now that we are talking of bdays i was really pissed with surbhi's ditching rati's bday thread...aur aaj ek bday thread pe dedication hi dedication...sigh...

we could all have added these points in rati's thread na...anyway purani baatein chhodo...

indeed navina rati abhishekh  ashwini and jas are best of friends

Yes itvf had Navina's intrw's...frm where we got to knw these
On Rati di's bday they collected wishes frm ABhishek, Jas & Navina for her πŸ˜³

yaar abt Surbhi...tht she couldnt do coz of some reason na πŸ˜•
evn i was disapointed to see Rati di's bday thread here...
whr as i made a simple bday thread at itvf πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† coz i dnt knw how these al r made
anyway threads ka kya karna...usey kha toh nahi saktey...ki nahi hua toh bhukhey marr jayengey...πŸ˜†

i have this tendency of comparing stuffs...isiliye i am hardly able to enjoy life...

urs was a simple heart felt thread nikhi...not for show off...and thats what matters...

chal me off...tata...meet ya later
But Nikhila... They did made Rati Birthday thread , thoda late ho gaya but it rocked yaar... Atleast bana to ..Gagan-Preeti-Avani were waiting for Surbbhi to make ...but could not do it  that is why it got delayed
Priyanka- i nvr said tht thread wasnt made
i knw wht happend tht day...it got delayed coz surbhi dint make it and at the last moment Preeti and avni had to make it jaldi jaldi

i was only saying...i was expecting a much more Wonderful thread here!!
but got dissapointed to see how it happend on tht day
Originally posted by Angels_Sweetz

Priyanka- i nvr said tht thread wasnt made
i knw wht happend tht day...it got delayed coz surbhi dint make it and at the last moment Preeti and avni had to make it jaldi jaldi

i was only saying...i was expecting a much more Wonderful thread here!!
but got dissapointed to see how it happend on tht day

Nikhi , according to me fans ka feeling matter karti hai , not fancy decoration on the thread .. I m glad Avani manage to do that on time πŸ˜ƒ ..Rati is simple girl, no pproblem having simple birthday post, fane made it wonder ..Thread was wonderful also because of the messages people were leavingπŸ˜ƒ ...
Edited by ..Priyanka.. - 12 years ago
Hi Fari... Make one siggi of RP  from the banner pls ..
Originally posted by ..Priyanka..

Hi Fari... Make one siggi of RP  from the banner pls ..

Hello priyanka
hmm- lekin ye do banner se main kya siggy banao????/:( :(

Originally posted by ..Priyanka..

Nikhi , according to me fans ka feeling matter karti hai , not fancy decoration on the thread .. I m glad Avani manage to do that on time πŸ˜ƒ ..Rati is simple girl, no pproblem having simple birthday post, fane made it wonder ..Thread was wonderful also because of the messages people were leavingπŸ˜ƒ ...

what happen???
ye konsa thread ki baat ho rahi hai????