Diya Aur Baati Hum

Like Sandhya What is Your Dream? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Krishna_

Great going Monika and Mahi it's really nice to know both u girls are reaching your goals and have chosen one of the best careers..god bless

that's really funny mahi..poor imaginary students i feel so bad but if they really did homework for us then it would have been goodLOL..Ya during my childhood i wanted to be scientist,dentist(to pull out my dentist's teeth) teacher(to take take revenge on my teacher's kids) and also vet to help animals lol 

My dad tried and forced me to become a doctor but i said i'm not interested to study so much too lazy for that so i stuck to our medical business and also married a doctor who helps in running our hospital so i got saved from studying big books lol

I hope on the show we can see Sandhya becoming an IPS Officer and also falls for Sooraj.
hahaaha to pull out your dentist's teethLOLLOL .. sounds horrible haha..LOL
awww..Embarrassed so you are married.. that is sooo sweeet.. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed omg omg... im lazy too in studying SleepyLOL but i guess i just want to be somethingWink.. that is why im studying hehe.. but i love books..Big smile i never throw any books even though i am done with them..LOL i keep um and give my parents a chance to yell at me..LOL

yeah i hope so too..Big smile i want sandhya to become an IPS first then fall for Sooraj but like she can do it at the same time..Wink hehe..Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ChillMaarYaarb2011

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Like Sandhya What is Your Dream? (Page 2)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cimba

Goldie

cimba

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
like Sandy i also wanted to be policewali and i indeed became one. I was a police in world's biggest metro city... loved every minute of it. Thumbs Up 

ChillMaarYaarb2011

ChillMaarYaar

Coolbie

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cimba

like Sandy i also wanted to be policewali and i indeed became one. I was a police in world's biggest metro city... loved every minute of it. Thumbs Up 

oh wow , thats great yaar Clap ... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cimba

ChillMaarYaar

Coolbie

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashish_s2

Excellent post I must say.. Ok guys please dont laugh cause this is kinda silly.. Ok here goes the boring story.. I am my parents only child so My parents always wanted me to have career(specially my mum, she went through a lot for me cause my father's family is very conservative) and a high ranked job.. It was upto me what I wanted to do.. They just wanted me to have a rewarding job that would financially support me. so I went for Management and now I'm hoping to start my course next year in University as I just finished my tertiary education now. I firstly wanted to fulfill my parents dreams and then think about mine.. But since I could understand the meaning of marriage, I've wanted to experience it.. Career didnt really matter, it was just a 9-5 job for me but marriage i've always dreamt about it.. Ive always imagined it to be like its in serials..Not melodramatic obviously..Just like a marriage so I guess thats my dream and since I can remember I've been waiting for him and Im still waiting Embarrassed Ok now I feel stupid so I'll stop right here.. Usually you see girls are career orientated and their families want them to get married, its the opposite with meLOL.. Anyways thanks

oh trust me , ur not the only one who dream of getting married in life , i had seen many friends of mine ... and its not wrong ... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
nice topics guyz 
hm for me i hv completed my study at law so i want to be successful in that profession n reach the heights of it Embarrassed

b2011_mahi_

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BhartiKhushi909

nice topics guyz 
hm for me i hv completed my study at law so i want to be successful in that profession n reach the heights of it Embarrassed
awww..Embarrassed that is really nice..Big smile my dad wanted me to be a lawyer but then he said.. you will strangle the judge incase you will not win..LOL so lets not think about you becoming a lawyer haha..LOL
anwyz.. Good Luck BhartiBig smileBig smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.