Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

_Krishna_

IF-Dazzler

_Krishna_

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Sandhya's dream is to become an IPS Officer..So What Is Your Dream?..What you want to be or did you already fulfill your dreams?..if so what's it? Is it doctor,business,engineer,ips officer,teacher,scientist,government officer etc or something else? or do you want to be a houswife? some like to enjoy shopping watching tv,cooking and relax taking care of family..this seems relatively easier..but even housewives have a sort of tough job of maintaining a family and cooking food (though u can depend on home delivery and ready to cook meals once in a while lol)

Age doesn't matter in fulfilling dreams..One inspiring person i know is my own sister..she always had a dream of being a doctor but she was married off early..then after giving birth she joined MBBS in her late 20's with our father's support and also her husband's..she completed her course and is planning her MD now she is in her 30's and has a grown up daughter

Edited by _Krishna_ - 13 October 2011 at 12:51am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.b2011monika_2691_mahi_ChillMaarYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Like Sandhya What is Your Dream?" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Hey Krishna, i love ur topics ..

ok Dont laugh , when i was KID , i was obsessed with becoming IPS officer , LOL... reason being simple , i am more of a tom boy kind of person and the south movies which i used to watch then has a lady who used to be like a IPS or who used to bang men like anything , her movies rarely had MALE LEAD ...

life changed and i never had proper goal in life, but after completing graduation, i wanted to join EVENT Mgmt while doing my Master, but it didnot turn in that way and i am working and quit my job as i am bored and dont find it challenging ...though i am nearly in my late thrities now also yet to find my perfect goal , but the ones who know me for a while and some lady advice me to enhance my natural skill by doing Psychology course ...which will in a way help in my DREAM of running a chain of Coffee shops and Restaurants ...

I take breaks and enjoy being at home and getting pampared by doing nothing at all , when i am bored, i get back to working ...

Being a HOUSE WIFE is the toughest job which is easily dismissed as NOTHING...  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.b2011monika_2691_mahi_

_Krishna_

IF-Dazzler

_Krishna_

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Hey J, thanks for liking the topic..I hope u fulfill your dream and will be able to run a highly succesful chain of Coffee shops and Restaurants that's really good goal.. I think you are talking about the actress called Vijay Shanthi..she did many action roles as a police officer who used to beat up bad men..i used to admire that and even during my childhood i wanted to be a police like her but when i grew up i i knew it's not that easyLOL..even now i admire female ips officers

My dream has already been fulfilled i'm running my successful family business  planning to contiribute in it's further growth..my supportive and loving husband is also involved in the same so it's god has been good to me so far

Age doesn't matter in fulfilling dreams..One inspiring person i know is my own sister..she always had a dream of being a doctor but she was married off early..then after giving birth she joined MBBS in her late 20's with our father's support and also her husband's..she completed her course and is planning her MD now she is in her 30's and has a grown up daughter

Edited by _Krishna_ - 13 October 2011 at 12:56am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011ChillMaarYaar

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Krishna_

Hey J, thanks for liking the topic..I hope u fulfill your dream and will be able to run a highly succesful chain of Coffee shops and Restaurants that's really good goal.. I think you are talking about the actress called Vijay Shanthi..she did many action roles as a police officer who used to beat up bad men..i used to admire that and even during my childhood i wanted to be a police like her but when i grew up i i knew it's not that easyLOL..even now i admire lady ips officers

My dream has already been fulfilled i'm running my successful family business  planning to contiribute in it's further growth..my supportive and loving husband is also involved in the same so it's god has been good to me so far

Thanks a lot for the wishes Krishna Hug ya i agree , age is no bar ... 

Yes , u got that right, its Vijaya Shanti LOL lady AB in south in old days Wink

Oh wow ,thats really nice to know that ur dream is already fulfilled Thumbs Up and hope u will shine more in that field Embarrassed with supportive and lovable husband Wink wish and pray god will shine on u guys always Big smile

I really admire ur sisters zeal in life Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011monika_2691_Krishna_

monika_2691

Goldie

monika_2691

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Hats off to both you girls
I was kind of aimless you know...
... .my ambition was once to become an air hostess LOL then an engineer...then a poitician ROFL and finally a doctor...and here I am finally by God's grace doing my MBBS..
.i find it difficult sometimes but its my passion and if I complete it successfully and do a PG...then I will consider myself truly blessed...

Edited by monika_2691 - 13 October 2011 at 1:05am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

asphb2011_Krishna__mahi_ChillMaarYaar

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 1:33am | IP Logged
awww how sweetEmbarrassed.. i loved this postBig smile
so here goes my sweet story haha.. LOL first i wanted to be a teacher as both my parents are teachersSmile n i used to have imaginary students.. LOLused to give them homework whch I would do myself eventuallyLOL and then check LOLand even slap the imaginary students haha..LOL
so then i switched to being a doctor.. Confused and inject people as hard as dr. uncle used to inject meCryLOL
wanted to take a revenge hahaLOL
thn when i came to US.. i thought of becoming nurse..Big smile n here i m now.. majoring in pre-nursing hehe.. Tonguen iwanna do masters in nursing..Smile

b2011monika_2691_Krishna_ChillMaarYaar

_Krishna_

IF-Dazzler

_Krishna_

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Great going Monika and Mahi it's really nice to know both u girls are reaching your goals and have chosen one of the best careers..god bless

that's really funny mahi..poor imaginary students i feel so bad but if they really did homework for us then it would have been goodLOL..Ya during my childhood i wanted to be scientist,dentist(to pull out my dentist's teeth) teacher(to take take revenge on my teacher's kids) and also vet to help animals lol 

My dad tried and forced me to become a doctor but i said i'm not interested to study so much too lazy for that so i stuck to our medical business and also married a doctor who helps in running our hospital so i got saved from studying big books lol

I hope on the show we can see Sandhya becoming an IPS Officer and also falls for Sooraj.

b2011monika_2691_mahi_ChillMaarYaar

kashish_s2

kashish_s2

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Excellent post I must say.. Ok guys please dont laugh cause this is kinda silly.. Ok here goes the boring story.. I am my parents only child so My parents always wanted me to have career(specially my mum, she went through a lot for me cause my father's family is very conservative) and a high ranked job.. It was upto me what I wanted to do.. They just wanted me to have a rewarding job that would financially support me. so I went for Management and now I'm hoping to start my course next year in University as I just finished my tertiary education now. I firstly wanted to fulfill my parents dreams and then think about mine.. But since I could understand the meaning of marriage, I've wanted to experience it.. Career didnt really matter, it was just a 9-5 job for me but marriage i've always dreamt about it.. Ive always imagined it to be like its in serials..Not melodramatic obviously..Just like a marriage so I guess thats my dream and since I can remember I've been waiting for him and Im still waiting Embarrassed Ok now I feel stupid so I'll stop right here.. Usually you see girls are career orientated and their families want them to get married, its the opposite with meLOL.. Anyways thanks

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011_mahi_ChillMaarYaar

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.