Unpredictable Mohan... ki unpredictable baatein

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
First Mohan tells his mama.. "When I get married it is either my way or the high way"

Then... Mohan went and bombarded Kastur.. that no matter what happens he wont marry her...

Then he goes to some gaming place, sees some hand and comes back home and tells baapji that he will marry Kastur!🤔

His mother yells, threatens Kasturs, but Mohan insists that it doesnt matter to him if he is married or not.. and if the girl is Kastur or someone else! His dream is to rule Mumbai 😍 *PS: I would not mind such a ruler not just for Mumbai but for the world🤣*

Then he happily goes ahead with all the rituals... with a smile on his face!🤔

He tells his mother a night before the wedding that he wont marry happily if she is not happy! 🤔  But still gets married!

He sees his wife crying... makes an attempt to stop her.. but seeing her go into the 4 gear😆 decides to listen to songs... though must say Mohan is "rude" he does not want to listen to his wife cry but is ok with his brother getting tormented by his bhabhi crying like there is no tomorrow... Rude Mohan😍!

Comes back home.. ... completes all the necessary tasks... then when the chacha announces that all rituals are done.. Mohan is set to get undressed right there and get into his jeans and tee 😉 

But comes into his bedroom with that smile plastered on his face😡 making me even more confused!

So after writing all this... I have only one simple question

WHY THE HECK IS MOHAN SO UNPREDICTABLE😍!
Edited by sam123_0 - 12 years ago
Jai shiri Mohan is all i have to say 😍
e has 2 b unpredictable 4 making all of us his bawriii, 1 or 2 bawriis r not enough but 4 ruling mumbai he needs bawriis nd bawriis!!!! 
main to MOHAN bawrii hoon😍😍😍!!!

sam zor se bolo JAI SHRIII MOHAN!!!!!!😍❤️!!
😍😍
kisne kaha mohan is unpredictable😍
i can predict that his one look can kill us all😍
his one smile can make us all zombie's😍

aur jab itna kuch ho raha ho...toh baatein kyu sunein
Originally posted by -vandy-

😍😍
kisne kaha mohan is unpredictable😍
i can predict that his one look can kill us all😍
his one smile can make us all zombie's😍

aur jab itna kuch ho raha ho...toh baatein kyu sunein
Vandy dear!.. these are known facts... solved and proven already... you dont predict such things - as one look kills, one smile -zombies!🤣

The ones I have mentioned.. are called predicting😳😆
Edited by sam123_0 - 12 years ago
Sam 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Isko khate hain hain karara Jawab !
guys out of d topic, thought of sharing dat all of our profile pics r og HC's!!! haii nd he lus soo gud in all of demm😍!!
shiela, tujhe kya hua(no offence)🤣🤣????? haii, woh vandy ki profile pic mein uski jo smile hainn, it kills me all d time 🤣🤣!!!