Dharampatni

Unpredictable Mohan... ki unpredictable baatein

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sam123_0

IF-Rockerz

sam123_0

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
First Mohan tells his mama.. "When I get married it is either my way or the high way"

Then... Mohan went and bombarded Kastur.. that no matter what happens he wont marry her...

Then he goes to some gaming place, sees some hand and comes back home and tells baapji that he will marry Kastur!Ermm

His mother yells, threatens Kasturs, but Mohan insists that it doesnt matter to him if he is married or not.. and if the girl is Kastur or someone else! His dream is to rule Mumbai Day Dreaming *PS: I would not mind such a ruler not just for Mumbai but for the worldROFL*

Then he happily goes ahead with all the rituals... with a smile on his face!Ermm

He tells his mother a night before the wedding that he wont marry happily if she is not happy! Ermm  But still gets married!

He sees his wife crying... makes an attempt to stop her.. but seeing her go into the 4 gearLOL decides to listen to songs... though must say Mohan is "rude" he does not want to listen to his wife cry but is ok with his brother getting tormented by his bhabhi crying like there is no tomorrow... Rude MohanDay Dreaming!

Comes back home.. ... completes all the necessary tasks... then when the chacha announces that all rituals are done.. Mohan is set to get undressed right there and get into his jeans and tee Wink 

But comes into his bedroom with that smile plastered on his faceAngry making me even more confused!

So after writing all this... I have only one simple question

WHY THE HECK IS MOHAN SO UNPREDICTABLEDay Dreaming!

Edited by sam123_0 - 13 October 2011 at 12:15am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sugiiMarvel-freaksilky_harshadsarunholic_arhiKhatamKahani_Bidzie_harshu.sundas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Unpredictable Mohan... ki unpredictable baatein" in Dharampatni forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Jai shiri Mohan is all i have to say Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sugiisilky_harshadsam123_0harshu.sundas

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 2:11am | IP Logged
e has 2 b unpredictable 4 making all of us his bawriii, 1 or 2 bawriis r not enough but 4 ruling mumbai he needs bawriis nd bawriis!!!! 
main to MOHAN bawrii hoonDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming!!!

sam zor se bolo JAI SHRIII MOHAN!!!!!!Day DreamingHeart!!

Marvel-freak

IF-Dazzler

Marvel-freak

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 3:22am | IP Logged
TeLl me about it arggg

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Day DreamingDay Dreaming
kisne kaha mohan is unpredictableDay Dreaming
i can predict that his one look can kill us allDay Dreaming
his one smile can make us all zombie'sDay Dreaming

aur jab itna kuch ho raha ho...toh baatein kyu sunein

sam123_0

IF-Rockerz

sam123_0

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

Day DreamingDay Dreaming
kisne kaha mohan is unpredictableDay Dreaming
i can predict that his one look can kill us allDay Dreaming
his one smile can make us all zombie'sDay Dreaming

aur jab itna kuch ho raha ho...toh baatein kyu sunein
Vandy dear!.. these are known facts... solved and proven already... you dont predict such things - as one look kills, one smile -zombies!ROFL

The ones I have mentioned.. are called predictingEmbarrassedLOL

Edited by sam123_0 - 13 October 2011 at 12:25pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

purvimehharshu.sundas

purvimeh

IF-Rockerz

purvimeh

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Sam ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Isko khate hain hain karara Jawab !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sam123_0

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
guys out of d topic, thought of sharing dat all of our profile pics r og HC's!!! haii nd he lus soo gud in all of demmDay Dreaming!!
shiela, tujhe kya hua(no offence)ROFLROFL????? haii, woh vandy ki profile pic mein uski jo smile hainn, it kills me all d time ROFLROFL!!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.