Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

****Lafzon mein nahin hota jo bayan****

Ashima_Mishal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi everyone!😳

I really don't know how to put into words how much i loved yesterday's last scene!😳

It was like...⭐️

*Lafzon mein nahin hota jo bayaan...aakhon ne aapki...woh sab keh diya Dr. Ashutosh!*☺️
😳
I mean...nidhi ne toh bahot aasaani se keh diyaa...Main yeh profession chodna chahti hoon...But poor Ashutosh...

He was soo apprehensive about her decision that he asked mallika...his closest friend to put herself in nidhi's place and tell what she would have done!😳
😳
And did u all notice such a relieved smile crossed his face after hearing to her!😊
😊
But nidhi jii yeh kya kiya aapney! U keep on saying Saiyan naino ki bhaasha samjhey naa and NOW...Didin't u see the disappointment in ashutosh's eyes as u decided to give up ur profession?!😲😲

I am sure u will go back to him and take ur resignation back...and then...we will get to see another gorgeous smile on his!😍

Edited by Ashima_Mishal - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aparna4karanika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lol i loved ur post ...
am sure nidhi will nt leave so easily
mentallycrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
haha your hilarious. Took the words right out of my mouth! I'm also feeling sad for our Ashu!! Kuch to baat hai bhai...

mentallycrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes I do want to see the gorgeous dimples as well😳
AlexithyMia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: aparna4karanika

lol i loved ur post ...

U made me feel better Aparna πŸ˜†
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Lovely post Ashima

Right no one can miss that sad expression in Dr.  Ashutosh eyes when Nidhi said she doesn't want to be that profession.  Well it's my opinion it was like Dr. Ashutosh has lost one of his patients when he heard Nidhi's decision.  But I guess Nidhi will reconsider her decision as she will be missing the hospital and Dr. Ashutosh scoldingπŸ˜‰

For the time being AshNi are unaware of this new feeling
Ashima_Mishal thumbnail
Originally posted by: aparna4karanika

lol i loved ur post ...

Glad u liked the post! Yaa i know nidhi kahin nahiin jaaney waali!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Ashima_Mishal thumbnail
Originally posted by: mentallycrazy

haha your hilarious. Took the words right out of my mouth! I'm also feeling sad for our Ashu!! Kuch to baat hai bhai...

Glad u liked the post dear! Yes i am feeling sad for him too! Waiting to see them meet again!😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
Ashima_Mishal thumbnail
Originally posted by: pri01

Lovely post Ashima

Right no one can miss that sad expression in Dr.  Ashutosh eyes when Nidhi said she doesn't want to be that profession.  Well it's my opinion it was like Dr. Ashutosh has lost one of his patients when he heard Nidhi's decision.  But I guess Nidhi will reconsider her decision as she will be missing the hospital and Dr. Ashutosh scoldingπŸ˜‰

For the time being AshNi are unaware of this new feeling

Yaa agreed with u! I am sure nidhi will be back for her own good and ashutosh's sake too!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š
Ashima_Mishal thumbnail
Originally posted by: mentallycrazy

Yes I do want to see the gorgeous dimples as well😳

Oh yaaa Cutest smile ever seen!😍