Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

The age difference between Nidhi and Ashutosh

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

shootingstar.xx

IF-Sizzlerz

shootingstar.xx

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged

Hello everyone Hug It's my first post in this forum and hopefully this forum will be active. I really like this show so far and it seems promising.

I really like how the characters have been shaped. Ashutosh having a strict and serious personality and Nidhi who seems to be more outgoing and a bit immature, shows that we'll see opposites attractEmbarrassed But it's not about how different their personalities are. I think what's very evident besides that is the age difference between the two. There's about a gap between 14 years.

Do you think age difference matters when you're in love? Don't you think that them being different in age is a good thing for both of them? Nidhi will teach him to be more positive about his life perhaps and not take everything so hard. And maybe Ashutosh will teach Nidhi to be more responsible and mature.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

riatagoreEssence..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The age difference between Nidhi and Ashutosh" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

riatagore

Goldie

riatagore

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
I think he is 38 and she is 24. i heard some where? I don't know properly.

aparna4karanika

IF-Rockerz

aparna4karanika

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
yes i agree..
 ithnk ds wat dem more attractive among others..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.