Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Nidhi's decision..

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Sangs-

IF-Rockerz

-Sangs-

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
We all must have seen today's epi and the precap...

I feel bad for both of them..

Dr. A * coz he had high hopes from Nidhi, he is one experienced doc, and he knows who is capable of a being a great doc or not. *

Dr. N * well, should I call her a doc, she has taken the decision to quit*

Nidhi will soon realize that she has taken a wrong decision. No matter, she has quit her profession, for her happiness as she says, sooner or later she will realize that this is not where her happiness lies. 

In the precap, she is sad. Something is hurting her from inside, she herself doesn't know this. But once she realizes that she was born to be a doc and that she truly loves the profession, she will be a very good doctor.

Similarly, everyone of us must have gone through this situation in life where you need to take a decision and go ahead with it. The decision may be a correct one or a wrong one. But the most important aspect of the decision should be once happiness.. As long as the person is happy and content, the decision is meant to be a correct one. 

Once Nidhi goes deep into her heart and mind ,I am sure  she  will realize what she really really wants in her life. Nidhi will come out strong and mature from this experience for hers. Dr. A will be proud of her.. And might as well as ask her for a cuppa coffee Wink

You guys can also share your views with me here.. I would love to discuss.. Embarrassed

Edited by -Sangs- - 12 October 2011 at 7:42pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nidhi's decision.." in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ZoobiDoobi

IF-Addictz

ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Today was the 1st episode, which made me excited for tmrw. Now I have finally started to like this show. And that tells me I am going to be coming back to this forum too!

aparna4karanika

IF-Rockerz

aparna4karanika

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
HOPE FR D BEST

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.