Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

thesaint148

IF-Rockerz

thesaint148

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
hey friends, i am Kashish. a lot of people on the forum knows me, but those who dont, i am KAshish and i am a die hard ROMANCE fan. anything romance and i am hooked. but it has to ce classy. like kuch to log kahenge or Geet or Kaajjal etc.

so as i was saying, i have been a greatest fan of Dhoop Kinaray. have watched the srial a zillion times, and when ktlk started i was sooo excited, and before started writing on the forum wanted to see a few episodes. and i must say, i am happy ... the chemistry between the leads is amazing, and the title song, saiyaan ... ufff mind blowing. just love the way Monish is playing the role and love the loveliness of Kritika too ,., she is truly awesome.

i am having sooo much fun and wants this all time classic romance (between Dr. Ahmar and Dr. Zoya) to live and charm many young hearts in roops of Dr. Ash and Dr. Nids!!!!!!

i am sooo looking forward to see how Dr. Ash falls in love with Nids. that would be classic. because, its clear, one he falls in love with her, thats it. she would be his life, i can see it in him. i can see it in his intense and passionate personality.

so hope to see u guys around and have a blast on the forum .

Love, K

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

LurveTorresYasminKhanumshrutireddygr8mentallycrazyArmu4evajustpratisravss.vrshn.BingechucklebuddyhermosominizzMehek25...RamonaG....shamilsami01Badtameez_Dilshanti05

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Been a GREAT fan!!!" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aparna4karanika

IF-Rockerz

aparna4karanika

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
:D lovng ktlk, kittu n mohnish sir too

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

thesaint148

moonkmh

IF-Stunnerz

moonkmh

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Being a die hard of kritika i startd watchng ktlk bt nw m luvng dis show so much. The script,directn,mohnish ji evry1 is jst awsome.

thesaint148

mentallycrazy

mentallycrazy

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Welcome and agree with you wholheartedly. Isn't Ash such an intense characterBlushing, and he will defo fall deeply in love with Nids!

thesaint148

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Wow.. lovely to see u here...! I am a Geet fan too... n good to see people crossing over here!! :)

KTLK is really doing such a fab job... its indeed an adaptation..done to perfection..!! DK is a classic n my lifetime fave.. n i m so proud to say that KTLK has done a good job till now!!

Mohnish as Doc A.. makes my heart beats go.. pumping n thumping.. n Kritika with her cute smiles n lovely presence is truly lighting up the screens! I cant wait for first Nidhi to go bonkers on Ashu n ...then him on her... its gonna b such a pleasant journey..!! Eagerly looking forward to the forthcoming weeks!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mentallycrazyhermosothesaint148

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Hey kashish we meet again .. after you posted in my thread I expected one from you ..
Yes Dr. Ashutosh is really an intense character, Monish is an awesome actor, As much as I like Apurva Agnihotri DPS and Kajjal chemistry I am sure Monish Dr, Ashutosh and Dr. Nidhi will have a great intensity to classify as a classic intense  a different genre of love and roamance..

Looking forward to that and to you around
Hugs from me...Hug

BTW Sammy is around she is always seen in skeptical's thread Smile

thesaint148

hermoso

IF-Rockerz

hermoso

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 2:43am | IP Logged
hai kashish ,
                          hope u remember me . if not ,not a concern . hope i will see more excellent post of urs . will be waiting . and YES, mb is a method actor , as dr. ashutosh he is brilliant ,fantastic . I am loving it.Seeing ur post will make me more happy.

thesaint148

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged
lovely post i agree once AShutosh falls for Nidhi he will be head over heels in love with her and she would be his for keepsDay Dreaming

thesaint148

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.