Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
Mallika is truly concerned about Ashutosh and sees him as true friend, and when he starts falling in love with Nidhi help him understand that maybe he is meant for Nidhi ...

She should be positive and help him sometimes a true friend is needed in life somewhere
Just like Kashima kapoor was for SRK in Dil tho Pagal hai when SRK's character  falls in love with Madhuri 's character

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaGauri22-Sangs-thesaint148shamil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mallika's Concern" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

thesaint148

IF-Rockerz

thesaint148

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
shanti my dearest friend, it been ages we met on any forum ... yaad hai tumhain tumhari kashoo  ... mujhay tu kaajjal days ka sab kuch yaad hai ... zindagi kitni pyari thi un dinoon ...

i missed you sooo much my dear ...

and yes u r right, may mallika be his true friend, but it is pretty obvious mallika is in love with him and wants him to be hers at any cost. yeh tu time will tell how she will react when she will see ash falling in love with nids.

i still am confused, when ash tells her soo clearly i am not interested, why is she waiting or hoping she would get him. i think she is living in an illusion, and when it will break, she will be hurt and devastated and who knows how she would react. now this mallika reminds me of the Armaan's mallika in JJKN. only difference she was engaged to him. or lord, we dont want another mallika villian ... right???? :)

miss you Shanti ... :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shamilshanti05

.vrshn.

IF-Rockerz

.vrshn.

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
i felt bad for her...i cannot really guess if she will stay positive or not...but she has actually put her personal life on hold for so many yrs,waiting for ashutosh. so it would deffo not be easy for her to accept nidhi-ashutosh relationship!

shamilshanti05

-Sangs-

IF-Rockerz

-Sangs-

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
I hope she stays positive..Embarrassed

But...

Have you guys seen the first promo , the one with Nidhi's bday ..the candle one.. In that, when Dr. A enters and Nidhi blows the candles, Mallika looks a bit annoyed , kind of jealous expression on her face...Ouch I have this feeling she will turn negative.. 

Agar woh (Dr. A) mera nahi ho sakta toh..Kissi aur ka bhi nahi Evil SmileLOL

thesaint148shamil

thesaint148

IF-Rockerz

thesaint148

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sangs-

But...

Have you guys seen the first promo , the one with Nidhi's bday ..the candle one.. In that, when Dr. A enters and Nidhi blows the candles, Mallika looks a bit annoyed , kind of jealous expression on her face...Ouch I have this feeling she will turn negative.. 

exactly Sangs ... mera nahi tu atleast not nid's ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sangs-

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by thesaint148

shanti my dearest friend, it been ages we met on any forum ... yaad hai tumhain tumhari kashoo ... mujhay tu kaajjal days ka sab kuch yaad hai ... zindagi kitni pyari thi un dinoon ...

and yes u r right, may mallika be his true friend, but it is pretty obvious mallika is in love with him and wants him to be hers at any cost. yeh tu time will tell how she will react when she will see ash falling in love with nids.

i still am confused, when ash tells her soo clearly i am not interested, why is she waiting or hoping she would get him. i think she is living in an illusion, and when it will break, she will be hurt and devastated and who knows how she would react. now this mallika reminds me of the Armaan's mallika in JJKN. only difference she was engaged to him. or lord, we dont want another mallika villian ... right???? :)

O kashish what a pleasant surprise Big smile
Missed you too Hug
Glad u came here Sammy is also around I also feel she wud be jealous as she seems to be in love with ashu remembered mallika's also but there she was engaged to armaan
Was watching a few kajjal videos remembered the time we shared
Hope. Mallika will turn different from our expectations let's watch Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

thesaint148

thesaint148

IF-Rockerz

thesaint148

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

shanti my dearest friend, it been ages we met on any forum ... yaad hai tumhain tumhari kashoo ... mujhay tu kaajjal days ka sab kuch yaad hai ... zindagi kitni pyari thi un dinoon ...

O kashish what a pleasant surprise Big smile
Missed you too Hug
Glad u came here Sammy is also around I also feel she wud be jealous as she seems to be in love with ashu remembered mallika's also but there she was engaged to armaan
Was watching a few kajjal videos remembered the time we shared
Hope. Mallika will turn different from our expectations let's watch Smile

o wow, Sammy is around tooo ... awesome ...

looks like we are going to have a blast here ... Sammy sammy, kahan ho tum???????

-Sangs-

IF-Rockerz

-Sangs-

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 7:29pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Sangs-

But...

exactly Sangs ... mera nahi tu atleast not nid's ...

Oh yeah, certain people have this thing.. as you say... atleast not her..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.