Twilight
Twilight

India-Forums

Sexiness :O !

ROBlicious. IF-Sizzlerz
ROBlicious.
ROBlicious.

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
The title is totally what I am talking about. Just so you know. So while sitting in class an awesome Twilight Fan tweets me the new TV SPOT! DID you HEAR Edward's VOICE? Oh.My.God. And the face he makes. 

This is just a page about how hot looked. 

He was delicious. The way he spoke and his smile. OMFG LIFE IS good! He looks so much like a man and so much less like a boy. He reminds me of Robert more then Edward. I LOVE THAT!! Guys why i am losing control here? 

Anyways. I should get back to class. I'm hiding in the bathroom stall -.- , School should be illegal. Its torture. Mental torture that is.

Edward: "OH! Whats a Wedding without Drama?"

I'm guessing this is After the JAcob thing? :/

^^ BELLA LOOKS OLD! But considering she is getting married I'm glad she doesn't look like a teenager. And Edward. *Unf* so gorgeous. BEST WEDDING IN HISTORY! Ya Kate&William I went there. 

Edward: "I'll See you at the altar."

We all know when this is ? ;) The scene after where Edward has his shirt off and is sitting on the bed with Bella and Emmett comes. EEP! 

^^ Babay you own me. Literally. 

Edward is beautiful. I love him. 

Edited by ROBlicious. - 12 October 2011 at 5:46pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Devil_Of_Heavenminahil1997afiya.Yellow.aishwaryagayenFangirl_AnnieBazingaaSunshine Girl

rob_ian IF-Sizzlerz
rob_ian
rob_ian

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
No one should look sooo tempting...it's not fair Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index