Humse Hai Life

who loved today's episode

brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
WHO LOVED TODAY'S EPISODE?

MEE!!!!!

Barely any SALONI!    LOVED how  Juno shoo-ed off whatsherface "class uss taraf hai"! i was like YESSS!!  MADE MY DAY JUNOO!!!   i think the healthy lady is going to be sia's first friend.. right now she's confused or she's a spy IN K3 for Juno..lol  

Loved Juno-Sia talk.. taht was cute.. it reminded me of yesterday's talk to "papa"   how she's like i keep consoling myself that papa's watching and will take care of everything.. well sweety, papa can't do nothing but he send an angel in disguise...  i'll give u a hint, he's ur "enemy's" best friend and we all love him!!!!!!!

Raghav's confusion was a sight to see... saloni played him like a fool--with her tears!lol  

one question for vish.. is that really ur favorite time pass.. wait and watch? u are one boring dude!πŸ˜›

and the pre-cap made my day more:D        can't wait to see coach react.. or is this what he wanted? hhmmm!!!

over all  9/10    (9 cuz of saloni's melodrama and  bony... bony annoys me too much!!!)
Edited by brainychild92 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Cskluv- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
me me me yami raises hand
yup it was awesome episode ..loved how juno was encouraging her ...and the concern for her was clearly shown in his eyes ...ri8
as u said yup he is the guardian angel  sent by  sia's papa ... whenever sia was in trouble or something he was always there for her...
he is like a pilar of support to her next to gauti rangeela and mama
and yaa sama may help sia ..but ya comeone sia first frd in elite is juno yaar :P  ... and best part was precap ...still its utter crap to see raghav  still teases sia ... after seeing all her cry etc ... and the punch omg even he was clueless and the expression in juno was he he 🀣 his frd punched another frd 😳  lolz cant wait  how coach will react to this i really wish coach should see thisss 
lankansporty thumbnail
Me too! Loved 2days episode especially arsia scene. Wish to see much more of them in the future... Im loving this love triangle... arjun-sia-raghav <3 <3
brainychild92 thumbnail
and yaa sama may help sia ..but ya comeone sia first frd in elite is juno yaar :P  ... and best part was precap ...still its utter crap to see raghav  still teases sia ... after seeing all her cry etc ... and the punch omg even he was clueless and the expression in juno was he he 🀣 his frd punched another frd 😳  lolz cant wait  how coach will react to this i really wish coach should see thisss 
[/QUOTE]

ya ur right.. juno is first.. pyar ki shuruwat dosti hoti hai (let a girl dream)   but ya I LOVEEE the promo! it was BEAUTIFUL!   juno was like W*F!    can't wait for the coach's expressions.. i just hope he kinda planned it out sort of this way for it to be out.. i mean   i just don't want him to flip out on her...i cant see anyone yell at sia, but that is also the only way to see the BEAUTIFUL interaction betweeen sia-juno (ARSIA)
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
the episode was good.. but loved saloni and raghav's scene.. hehehehe πŸ˜›
aawww.. dont call my vish boring 😳

brainychild92 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Masooma Bukhari

the episode was good.. but loved saloni and raghav's scene.. hehehehe πŸ˜›
aawww.. dont call my vish boring 😳

lol.. aww but u gotta agree who's fav past time is waiting n watching!      well i guess ur right, ajj kal yeh mera bhi fav past time ho gaya hai.. for hhl--juno😳  u got meπŸ˜³πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: brainychild92

lol.. aww but u gotta agree who's fav past time is waiting n watching!      well i guess ur right, ajj kal yeh mera bhi fav past time ho gaya hai.. for hhl--juno😳  u got meπŸ˜³πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

🀣 hehehe aawww yeah i got it πŸ˜‰ u cute lil devil πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜† sia bohot khush hogi aap se... bcz u will be taking juno with u and she will be able to go with R πŸ˜†

-Cskluv- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Masooma Bukhari

🀣 hehehe aawww yeah i got it πŸ˜‰ u cute lil devil πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜† sia bohot khush hogi aap se... bcz u will be taking juno with u and she will be able to go with R πŸ˜†

mey issey kush nahi hoon
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Yeah the episode was really good. But I don't like rondu girls, so Sia should now stop crying and start concentrating on PUNCHING BWAYS😈
For me the best parts were ArSia convo, then SiRa convo and ofcourse the precapπŸ˜›
brainychild92 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: yami_nivrenfan

mey issey kush nahi hoon

par main tho hoon.. mujhe sia aur masooma ne permission de di hai!lol