Monish Behl: Strong, silent, introverted, talented

Marybarton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
No wonder the shallow Bollywood couldn't accept him as a lead "hero"  in the 80s. He's fantastic! He looks weird running around trees in the rain. Ever since Maine Pyar Kiya and Hum Aapke Hai Kaun he has shown that he's a quality method actor. What do you think? I have been an admirer for a long time but how many of you are seeing him like this for the first time?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
he is not typical hero. he is class talented actor.i think he didn't get a role yet which showcase his true talent.a talent still has to be exposed n get it's deserving recognition.
Marybarton thumbnail
Originally posted by: Savz_uniqueblis

he is not typical hero. he is class talented actor.i think he didn't get a role yet which showcase his true talent.a talent still has to be exposed n get it's deserving recognition.

Agree. He needs more quality roles like this one.
thesaint148 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
you know what M, this serial for me is an eye opener where Monish is concerned. i have never imagined him romancing like the lead heros on tellywood, but with this show, not only for me, i think this show will open another spot for him, as a romance star. i am sooo looking forward to see what would he do when he will fall for nids and how he will portray all those complex emotions of a man who knows he is older that her, wants to resist her, yet would not be able to control ... ufff bohat maza aayay ga.

abhi tak tu their chemistry is awesome. and kritika is such a pleasure too. 😊
Marybarton thumbnail
Originally posted by: thesaint148

you know what M, this serial for me is an eye opener where Monish is concerned. i have never imagined him romancing like the lead heros on tellywood, but with this show, not only for me, i think this show will open another spot for him, as a romance star. i am sooo looking forward to see what would he do when he will fall for nids and how he will portray all those complex emotions of a man who knows he is older that her, wants to resist her, yet would not be able to control ... ufff bohat maza aayay ga.

abhi tak tu their chemistry is awesome. and kritika is such a pleasure too. 😊

Absolutely! He is perfect for the brooding, dignified, man that so many women fancy. I know it's just acting but it does leave a great impression. Wish more men were like Ashutosh and less eager than someone like Dr. Rangnath. Rangnath is good for comedy but so not the fancying type.
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
He is a great actor..ahead of his time
Right now only people in bollywood are talentless botox injected film stars...very little real talent exception of a few actors/actoresses (Vidya Balan rocksss)

MB should have been an actor in the 50s and 60s where some classy movies came out...he has that gentleman presence about him that is missing in many actors today

When I saw him in MPK, I thot it was odd that I found the villian hotter than the hero.

He is handsome ...natural manly handsome...with a killer smile
Essence.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
He is fabulous. I cannot wait to see him falling for Nidhi, Its gonna be so awesome.
Lopa12 thumbnail

I love Mohnish Behl. I think he is simply fantastic.

*ak_jbfan* thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

indeed he is a classic talented actor. I am glad KTLK has Monish as a lead. It's lovely too see the expressions coming from actor's face rather than the over-use of dramatic background music. I want KTLK to be really popular and garn the highest TRP.

mentallycrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_vAuycjyfA[/YOUTUBE]

Here's a really old vid mostly likely from '91. Mr Behl speaks about his mom, the evergreen actress Nutan at her funeral. It's really touching and sad. ANd I couldn't help notice how handsome he was then as well. Those villainous roles hid his true attractiveness,