Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

Marybarton

IF-Rockerz

Marybarton

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
No wonder the shallow Bollywood couldn't accept him as a lead "hero"  in the 80s. He's fantastic! He looks weird running around trees in the rain. Ever since Maine Pyar Kiya and Hum Aapke Hai Kaun he has shown that he's a quality method actor. What do you think? I have been an admirer for a long time but how many of you are seeing him like this for the first time?

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

meremitrjolineOMGIshaanAmulya159maxnrubyLurveTorresmamtasaAshu_Ahari2008LekshmiPriyasupriashrutireddygr8PravesArmu4evajustpratifiona18rtmsEssence..busybee..Girl-Lawsworthshaz2009-renu-achiever-Sangs-hermosothesaint148minizzshamilnycsweetie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Monish Behl: Strong, silent, introverted, talented" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Savz_Startling

IF-Sizzlerz

Savz_Startling

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
he is not typical hero. he is class talented actor.i think he didn't get a role yet which showcase his true talent.a talent still has to be exposed n get it's deserving recognition.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Amulya159LurveTorresLekshmiPriyaswatirahalmamtasaPravesmentallycrazyshaz2009achieverbusybee..minizzshamil

Marybarton

IF-Rockerz

Marybarton

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savz_uniqueblis

he is not typical hero. he is class talented actor.i think he didn't get a role yet which showcase his true talent.a talent still has to be exposed n get it's deserving recognition.

Agree. He needs more quality roles like this one.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

LurveTorresmamtasaPravesshaz2009busybee..thesaint148minizzshamil

thesaint148

IF-Rockerz

thesaint148

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
you know what M, this serial for me is an eye opener where Monish is concerned. i have never imagined him romancing like the lead heros on tellywood, but with this show, not only for me, i think this show will open another spot for him, as a romance star. i am sooo looking forward to see what would he do when he will fall for nids and how he will portray all those complex emotions of a man who knows he is older that her, wants to resist her, yet would not be able to control ... ufff bohat maza aayay ga.

abhi tak tu their chemistry is awesome. and kritika is such a pleasure too. Smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

LekshmiPriyaLurveTorresEssence..shaz2009busybee..minizzhermoso-Sangs-shamil

Marybarton

IF-Rockerz

Marybarton

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by thesaint148

you know what M, this serial for me is an eye opener where Monish is concerned. i have never imagined him romancing like the lead heros on tellywood, but with this show, not only for me, i think this show will open another spot for him, as a romance star. i am sooo looking forward to see what would he do when he will fall for nids and how he will portray all those complex emotions of a man who knows he is older that her, wants to resist her, yet would not be able to control ... ufff bohat maza aayay ga.

abhi tak tu their chemistry is awesome. and kritika is such a pleasure too. Smile

Absolutely! He is perfect for the brooding, dignified, man that so many women fancy. I know it's just acting but it does leave a great impression. Wish more men were like Ashutosh and less eager than someone like Dr. Rangnath. Rangnath is good for comedy but so not the fancying type.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

LurveTorresPraveskavmuksshaz2009busybee..minizzshamilnycsweetie

silvermoonlight

Goldie

silvermoonlight

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
He is a great actor..ahead of his time
Right now only people in bollywood are talentless botox injected film stars...very little real talent exception of a few actors/actoresses (Vidya Balan rocksss)

MB should have been an actor in the 50s and 60s where some classy movies came out...he has that gentleman presence about him that is missing in many actors today

When I saw him in MPK, I thot it was odd that I found the villian hotter than the hero.

He is handsome ...natural manly handsome...with a killer smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

smokyeyesLekshmiPriyaLurveTorresPraveskavmuksshaz2009busybee..minizzshamil

Essence..

Goldie

Essence..

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
He is fabulous. I cannot wait to see him falling for Nidhi, Its gonna be so awesome.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LurveTorresbusybee..

Lopa12

Lopa12

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged

I love Mohnish Behl. I think he is simply fantastic.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LurveTorresshaz2009busybee..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.