Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Young women, would you go for an older man? (Page 2)

ThisismyID Senior Member
ThisismyID
ThisismyID

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
 I find the guys of my age  to be a bit immature and think that  try a little too hard to impress others...  And i tend to get attracted to the opposite of that. so a guy being a little older is not something that i mind at all :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mentallycrazythesaint148

aparna4karanika IF-Rockerz
aparna4karanika
aparna4karanika

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
i ahbvent even thought abt ds.. falling in love wth a man who s havng big age gap wth us..
bt love s such a feeling.. its unpredictable.. n d way each sees another person n falling in love wth dem is quite natural.. so i cant say anytng !
bt since nwadays we cant see pure love everywhere..
only a few ppl gt true love .. so imao love shdnt be limited wth age or other parameters ..
it shd be concerned wth its DEPTH ! DATS WAT MATTERS
rainbows07 Groupbie
rainbows07
rainbows07

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged
so true aparna, love can't be limited with age or any other parameters. i totally agree..

Fawadilicious Goldie
Fawadilicious
Fawadilicious

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Hey Tongue
Welcome to the forum.hope u enjoy here.
And interesting topic plus interesting answers as well.

Well personally i think husband always should be elder than wife...same age group leads to lots of attitude problems,ego clashes etc later on and also it is generally said that women gets mature early as compared to men (m not talking about looks but mental zone LOL )
But i would go for maximun difference of 8 years and minimum of 4 years..but still its not permanent,my opnion may differ when m in love with a guy who is younger than me or of same age or older than me about 10 or more years... True Love knows no boundaries,age doesnt matter,caste/religion doesnt matter,country doesnt matter,society doesnt matter and sometimes even parents doesnt matter to some people

Edited by rajeevsurbhi - 13 October 2011 at 2:01am
hermoso IF-Rockerz
hermoso
hermoso

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 2:49am | IP Logged
there are cases where age gap was btw 10 to 15 yrs btw bride and groom  in  earlier days .  I think till 60 and 70 there was marraige btw huge age gaps . slowly , it had changed . but i think love is a beautiful emotion and falling in love cannot restrict age bar . so, if your partner is compatiable  , trust , love  so, yes age will not affect ur relation except he should be unmarried .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

thesaint148

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index