Young women, would you go for an older man? - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
so true aparna, love can't be limited with age or any other parameters. i totally agree..

Hey 😛
Welcome to the forum.hope u enjoy here.
And interesting topic plus interesting answers as well.

Well personally i think husband always should be elder than wife...same age group leads to lots of attitude problems,ego clashes etc later on and also it is generally said that women gets mature early as compared to men (m not talking about looks but mental zone 😆 )
But i would go for maximun difference of 8 years and minimum of 4 years..but still its not permanent,my opnion may differ when m in love with a guy who is younger than me or of same age or older than me about 10 or more years... True Love knows no boundaries,age doesnt matter,caste/religion doesnt matter,country doesnt matter,society doesnt matter and sometimes even parents doesnt matter to some peopleEdited by rajeevsurbhi - 12 years ago
there are cases where age gap was btw 10 to 15 yrs btw bride and groom  in  earlier days .  I think till 60 and 70 there was marraige btw huge age gaps . slowly , it had changed . but i think love is a beautiful emotion and falling in love cannot restrict age bar . so, if your partner is compatiable  , trust , love  so, yes age will not affect ur relation except he should be unmarried .