Young women, would you go for an older man?

Marybarton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
I have never felt anything for people my own age or even the same age. So I think my question is answered for me. But how about you guys? Do you find the kind of big age difference shown in this show acceptable? Could you see yourself in Nidhi's place? Looking forward to your deep answers. ⭐️ Oh, I am new. Hello!
Edited by Marybarton - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i know what u r trying to say... but its not the same case for me... i mean this is just a serial and even kritika is not like that in real,she date karan who is around her age... its not that i have not been attracted to someone older than my age but i knew that something like what i was feeling was never going to become reality or my destiny :) But if something like that comes my way my first priority would be my family and what they think about that 
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hiya welcome to the forum,must say interesting topic for the ladies.Well I the for one find the idea of going for an older man very intriguing,exciting and thought provoking,the very thought of this makes feel giddy and overwhelmed with excitement(hope youv'e understood what I am trying to say)so yes I definitely don't think there is a problem with such a big age gap as long ther is a mutual and mental understanding between the two and of course luurrvee the most important of all there aint no issues from my side but my parents most probably will have issues...LOL😆...if it's someone mature,sensible and hot like Ashutosh then I definitely will be going weak at the knees then I will have to make my parents come round.

Tereliye06 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
 I believe that love shouldn't be judged by age ..honestly if you look at our previous generations back in the day it was OKAY to marry someone and normal that was older then you by 5 or 10 years..i think its okie as long as both the men and women are on the same page of life...one needs to understand each other ..age doesn't matter after certain point in life..it's the understanding, honestly, trust, loyalty that matters...I wouldn't mind marrying someone thats 5 or 6yrs older then me...as long as we both are okie...also kritika and karan are like 3 or 4yrs apart as far as I know...karan is 84 and i believe kritika is 88 so around 4yrs ...nowdays having more then 2yrs is suppose to be "alot" i dont think so...i infact prefer someone to be older .. :)
thesaint148 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
great post dear. to me love is beyond age. love , emotions and feelings just develop in ones hearts without knocking, and one fine day our heart realizes something has touched it deeply.

haan if ashutosh had been married, i would have strictly said NO, but with this scenario, in this condition, love can happen to anyone, young or old.

what say???? :)

.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i dont know...seriously i had never got that thought until i started watching ktlk! but anyways..love is something beautiful...so whenever it happens, i wouldnt back off on it citing the age difference!i would not mind what ppl say and go about with it unless it doesnt involve any other lives..i mean the guy should not be married :):)
Marybarton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: thesaint148

great post dear. to me love is beyond age. love , emotions and feelings just develop in ones hearts without knocking, and one fine day our heart realizes something has touched it deeply.

haan if ashutosh had been married, i would have strictly said NO, but with this scenario, in this condition, love can happen to anyone, young or old.

what say???? :)

I totally agree. Yes, of course, that is if he is unmarried.

Thank you all for welcome by the way.

So back to the topic, unmarried, unattached guy. Much older than you, say more than 10 years. Very appealing in all senses, established doc, handsome, kind. That would still be a yes for me. I am an old-fashioned sort, so don't think differences in culture would be likely.  I don't think parents mind if you have the right sort of person. (I saw Dhoop Kinare and don't want to give anything away).

I think parents generally want you to be with someone who can handle you emotionally, deal with you calmly, and so on. The chances of an older guy being more level headed is more likely as a result.

Generally it is said that older men don't mind younger women, but what do the guys here think?
thesaint148 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Marybarton

I totally agree. Yes, of course, that is if he is unmarried.

Thank you all for welcome by the way.

So back to the topic, unmarried, unattached guy. Much older than you, say more than 10 years. Very appealing in all senses, established doc, handsome, kind. That would still be a yes for me. I am an old-fashioned sort, so don't think differences in culture would be likely.  I don't think parents mind if you have the right sort of person. (I saw Dhoop Kinare and don't want to give anything away).

I think parents generally want you to be with someone who can handle you emotionally, deal with you calmly, and so on. The chances of an older guy being more level headed is more likely as a result.

Generally it is said that older men don't mind younger women, but what do the guys here think?

I know M ... in this scenario, love can happen to anyone. he is just superb, though he has his hangups but just the fact that he is single, makes him the Most Eligible Bachelor ;)
ThisismyID thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 I find the guys of my age  to be a bit immature and think that  try a little too hard to impress others...  And i tend to get attracted to the opposite of that. so a guy being a little older is not something that i mind at all :D
aparna4karanika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i ahbvent even thought abt ds.. falling in love wth a man who s havng big age gap wth us..
bt love s such a feeling.. its unpredictable.. n d way each sees another person n falling in love wth dem is quite natural.. so i cant say anytng !
bt since nwadays we cant see pure love everywhere..
only a few ppl gt true love .. so imao love shdnt be limited wth age or other parameters ..
it shd be concerned wth its DEPTH ! DATS WAT MATTERS