Tum Bin Jaoon Kahan

Seema Shetty (aka) Durga-Personal Friend

chandu28 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hello friends,

This is Chandu from Bangalore.  I actually know Seema Shetty, (Durga of Tum Bin) personally.  She is the cousin of my brother's best friend in Bangalore by name Sandeep Chowta. 

Her uncle was the Former Justice of High Court.  Her other cousin, Sandeep's brother is also a Lawyer.  I remember, that I had thought Seema to use an online SMS service at her cousin's residence.

She actually looks so beautiful for real, but in Tum Bin she looks like an aunty.  She had come to my house for lunch and dinner many times.

I am fortunate to have known her for long though not in touch with her off late.

Thanks,

Chandu.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RS87 thumbnail
wow cool... but khushi and durgha are not related rite?though they have the same last name of shetty...
Cutie_pie thumbnail
of course they are related. They look the sameπŸ˜›
fatty1 thumbnail
i probably think neetha and seema are really sisters or cousins or something else.πŸ˜ƒ but not like the faker said that they are good freinds.πŸ˜†
mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

r u sure? becuz if it is, that kool!

-mika

chandu28 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey everybody, probably you people do not believe that I know Seema Shetty well.  Her Uncle is former Justice T.Jayaram Choutha from Bangalore.

Seema's cousin Sandeep Chouthais working in Australia and anohter cousin Sandesh Choutha is also a Lawyer in bangalore.

I had the previlege of having spent time with her.  She had come upon our invitation to my residence along with her cousins who happens to be my brother's classmates.

Hello friends,

This is Chandu from Bangalore.  I actually know Seema Shetty, (Durga of Tum Bin) personally.  She is the cousin of my brother's best friend in Bangalore by name Sandeep Chowta. 

Her uncle was the Former Justice of High Court.  Her other cousin, Sandeep's brother is also a Lawyer.  I remember, that I had thought Seema to use an online SMS service at her cousin's residence.

She actually looks so beautiful for real, but in Tum Bin she looks like an aunty.  She had come to my house for lunch and dinner many times.

I am fortunate to have known her for long though not in touch with her off late.

Thanks,

Chandu.

[/QUOTE]
dkdisha thumbnail

wow thats really cool that u know her

Jessi 😊

sarina_202 thumbnail
then is timir durga's real son?
fatty1 thumbnail
khusi is really timir's mother.πŸ˜ƒ
ash.attitude thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

No i dont think seema and neetha shetty r related to each other! u know how in india if ur from the same place ex. souhtern india like b'lore,putru (a small place ),m'lore..almost all the ppl have thier last name has shetty and most christian ppl from m'lore have thier last name has D'souza (me) like wise in goa ppl have fernandez..and moreover i know a lotta shettys..possibley not everyone is related to each other! suniel shetty too..lol..dont think hes related to seema and neetha!:D..and yes..i dont think they look alike..so less possibilites of relation there=P

aishwarya d'souza