Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Wake up and see the Rakshas??

current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Courtesy pic Sunaina 02
...I am sure that the lassi had something to do with it..Arnav Singh raizada..is STUMPED..for a moment  but nevertheless ..and not only that had temporary amnesia but forgot who he was altogether...i.e a business man who had a meeting set up waiting on for him ..matter of millions..ME thinks Lassi is the NEW elixir of LOVE..hahahaha..
So on and on a journey to the almost never ending trip to the hills of nainital to die an early death on the high way...and on to the Dhaba..Where Khushi Kumari Gupta does a meena Kumari ..and Madhubhala rolled in one .scoring yet another hit in the display of histrionics..and Arnav Singh Raizada  is absolutely stunned..flummoxed..up in arms at first but over ruled by all the junta besides him..With khushi smirking and Arnav glowering..we get to see a joyful display of everyone oblivious to these two and the undercurrents..

What I loved were the expressions on Barun's face..Look of utter disgust..turning to sarcastic smirk and then full on killer charm..He neatly traps KKG into her own little plan..and she ends up sleeping in the dark the very dark she dreads..

The scene where ARNAV comes out of his red hot rage..in the morning..he realises his mistake and almost as if he feared that Khushi would be gone ..heaves a sigh of relief when she is stilll there but very sick..The complete turnaround with Arnav Singh Raizada thinking of someone beyond his handsome nose and caring for them is yet another first..Another baby step taken in the journey of love..Aww If Khushi can pass the early morning test..i.e sleep with make up on and not have raccoons eyes or witchy hair ..She rivals her delicious  hero looking equally yummy in her illness.Arnav caring for her was such an eye opener*pun intended*

and because of the word suhaag raat and honey moon ..I was reminded of this song from honey moon travels...I can just picutre barun and Sanaya doing a red hot Salsa..Uff

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GETtD33IcBQ&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

The episode is a must watch for the tender loveing care ..from ASR to Khushi Kumari Gupta
getting closer to the realisation and I can just about hear Shyam Bituwa cracking Shashi babuji's wrist
Edited by current - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AquaBluez17 thumbnail
Awesome Pic! yes omg today's ep wuz amazing! hayyee! so good. i liked how Arnav trapped our KKG in her own plan. I wonder if she actually thought tht we do something as such to her... wut do you think Zain??

It was very interesting to see such a side to ASR. Loved it and I bet Khushi loved it too!
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hi Zainab!!!

Could not stand the whole nach baliye...just watched Barun's expressions and I knew something was cooking (that's when I unmuted my lappy 😆).  I adored when his crooked smile started to surface and once she caught him, how he immediately turned it off and turned on the wheels of vengence (how dare she make me smile, unbelieveable DAMMIT).  I nearly spit water on my screen, a la KKG ishtyle, when she was screaming and waving for 'auntyjiii' and they all balle balle'd her.  Classic.

The scene the next morning was THE scene of the episode. That little touch of wondering why the lights were off means that he had intentionally left them on when he left her the night before. Nothing is sexier than a man and his remorse in the morning.  Tussled hair, extra stubble and all...where's my damn water...Om Prakashhh

Edited by momma1128 - 12 years ago
ayesha_80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Haven't watched the epi yet...but ur post gives an interesting insight to it. It must be a relief to see Khushi behaving normally today...and "some" sense prevailing also.

Will try n be back here tomorrow...if i end up watching the epi...lol!

But yeah...lovely post, Zainab 👍🏼

momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ayesha_80

Haven't watched the epi yet...but ur post gives an interesting insight to it. It must be a relief to see Khushi behaving normally today...and "some" sense prevailing also.

Will try n be back here tomorrow...if i end up watching the epi...lol!

But yeah...lovely post, Zainab 👍🏼

Hi Ayesha, i saw you post this and had to respond - I am Anu - I am sorry to burst your bubble - Khushi was a long way from 'normal', unless you are into histrionics, cuz then well, she would totally be err normal.
Edited by momma1128 - 12 years ago
current thumbnail
Originally posted by: momma1128

Hi Ayesha, i saw you post this and had to respond - I am Anu - I am sorry to burst your bubble - Khushi was a long way from 'normal', unless you are into histrionics, cuz then well, she would totally be err normal.

🤣🤣..Ahhh Anu ...my dear Ayesha ..reads between the lines...thanks Anu...🤣

Well I think so far we have not gone far into THE SCENE ...because all KKG has not yet had a chance to open her mouth...🤣..I wonder if the flue is strong enough to restrain her..PUHLEEZ CV's
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hey Zainab, 

loved ASR today! as well as Khushi! they both complement each other brilliantly!! Barun is the 'hawt-est' man alive! seriously! the way he portrayed the emotions were awesome!! Khushi actually was in a mood to leave but the dreadful dark didn't allow her! Maybe she'll try again but Arnav won't let her go! 
current thumbnail

Hi Zainab!!!

Could not stand the whole nach baliye...just watched Barun's expressions and I knew something was cooking (that's when I unmuted my lappy 😆).  I adored when his crooked smile started to surface and once she caught him, how he immediately turned it off and turned on the wheels of vengence (how dare she make me smile, unbelieveable DAMMIT).  I nearly spit water on my screen, a la KKG ishtyle, when she was screaming and waving for 'auntyjiii' and they all balle balle'd her.  Classic.

The scene the next morning was THE scene of the episode. That little touch of wondering why the lights were off means that he had intentionally left them on when he left her the night before. Nothing is sexier than a man and his remorse in the morning.  Tussled hair, extra stubble and all...where's my damn water...Om Prakashhh

Oh man ..you were saving this Anu ..weren't you ..😆😆..so much hotness a woman can take..

OP better dig a well..or better still how about we all take a dip in ASR's poool...maybe we could do a threesome..foursome..whatever some..🤣

ahahah THE SCENE ..was all about bedroom eyes..bed room hair..bedroom stubble..oh man ..bring on the bedroom..🤣..and here goes my sane reply..

Anu ..I agree the whole dance routine was awful...but the expressions were to die for..

and the buttons ..did he leave them on..No I think because she was in darkenss he was checking them..If I remember correctly ..she was just dumped with out further ado..
current thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hot_Indo_Chilly

😊

Is that a like or dislike ..a smirk or a sneer..

Please explain..😆😆
ayesha_80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Ahh!! Anu...thanks for this reality check 😆 After posting here...i watched thefirst scene ONLY...the way she said..NAHINNN...and i HAD to close the window.
So, i got the answer reg. a "normal Khushi"myself. *head desk*.
Edited by ayesha_80 - 12 years ago