Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Rewind, repeat and renewal

momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
A lot of people have been complaining about the fact that all these 'rabba ve' moments have all been done and now they are repeated.  If you would just bear with me for a second (or as long as it takes you to read this post 😆), I would like you to look at it another way.  I think this is a very deliberate attempt by the CVs and I like it a lot (*ducking chappals as I type*).

Let's think about all the events shown to us so far that are repeats -

Falls -
Past - Khushi falls, ASR offers his hand, Khushi refuses or Khushi is holding ASR's hand and she says to drop her because she doesn't want to be saved by the likes of him, and he lets go - syonara KKG.

Now - Khushi is in the pit, ASR offers his hand, KKG takes it and in fact, indirectly asks for his help saying if I could get out of here on my own I would have done it.  Ends in hug.

Dupatta Cold front -
Past - Khushi's dupatta has been stripped off of her, ripped in two and stepped on by ASR.  And the last time she was in lehnga, ASR had stepped on the dupatta making her lose it, and when she had turned her back after he ripped her dori, he made sure she felt self conscious and uncomfortable.

Now - Khushi's cold front sweeps the dupatta off, she turns her back - ASR returns - say what! yes it's true - returns, the dupatta to her, and averts his eyes.

Khushi is passed out -
Past - after passing out from being in the guesthouse and coming home with fever, ASR put Khushi down just as gently as he did today - but we never got to see what he would have done afterwards or say afterwards about it because Payal ushered him out of the house and the next time ArHi met, Khushi gave her resignation which ASR took silently.

Now - ASR gently puts her down, she still holds his shirt as before, and now we get to see where the above scenario left off.  He is nursing her and you can see it in his face, he feels responsible and he cares.

So you see, what the CV's are doing - and I think it is really quite genius - is rewind, repeat and renewal with every circumstance from the past.  It is a very poignant way to show the development and progress of their relationship.

side note - not mentioning any of the nautanki from the bhangra, I found the whole sequence best seen on mute - the real scene was after they got into the room together.  Acting on both their parts was fabulous.  And dear Shashi babua, get your defibrillator ready.  And dear Slim Shady Shyam baby, you suck.
Edited by momma1128 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rechup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

I agree with you

I think they are showing it again and again to show the development in the relationship between both of them

His change in attitude for her and her change in attitude for him
ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Totally agree. I'll say they are progressing their love story by completing bits and pieces from previous situations. And simply love it !
Jordin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Completely agree with you, nice analysis. 

Love the title. 😊😊
current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣
Omg Anu ..only you can see so much wisdom in the Rabba ve moments ..that I have been mssing all along..must be the after effects of ogling at the milk moustache...

Agreed ..totally on the pure geni arseness of the creatives..🤣

and I agree the bedroom scene was soo good ..life saving for all the melodrama on the road to no where ..Me thinks even ASR the sensible has taken a hike..it is no win situation..I mean lose it when the whole world has lost it..😆😆

LOVED the TLC ..tender loving care..

and Shashi ..forget the defibrillator..save that wrist first..I can hear the bones cracking..

Awesome post my lovely..hahahahah
Edited by current - 12 years ago
Sanlicious thumbnail

I always fall short of words when it comes to your topic 😆 Speechless, you know😳

Amazing Post justifying our dear CVs quite excellently 

TheNikil1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It goes to show how much their relationship has moved forward...
mommy2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Anu - You should post more often!  They sometimes flow with the tide and sometimes against - but an honest read, nonetheless and gives the rest of us a chance to realign our expectations (if some decide to, that is)!

A good 'Now & Then' analysis!!  Love it 👍🏼

"Side note - not mentioning any of the nautanki from the bhangra, I found the whole sequence best seen on mute - the real scene was after they got into the room together.  Acting on both their parts was fabulous.  And dear Shashi babua, get your defibrillator ready.  And dear Slim Shady Shyam baby, you suck."😆🤣

cheers, Renu.

Edited by mommy2000 - 12 years ago
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: current

🤣🤣🤣

Omg Anu ..only you can see so much wisdom in the Rabba ve moments ..that I have been mssing all along..must be the after effects of ogling at the milk moustache...

Agreed ..totally on the pure geni arseness of the creatives..🤣

and I agree the bedroom scene was soo good ..life saving for all the melodrama on the road to no where ..Me thinks even ASR the sensible has taken a hike..it is no win situation..I mean lose it when the whole world has lost it..😆😆

LOVED the TLC ..tender loving care..

and Shashi ..forget the defibrillator..save that wrist first..I can hear the bones cracking..

Awesome post my lovely..hahahahah

geni arseness = should have used this word - because half the epi is usually genius and the other half is well anything butt (pun intended) 😆

thanks for posting Zain!!
Edited by momma1128 - 12 years ago
asha... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
didnt realize that the cvs were doin somethin clever like that 😉

I actually enjoyed all the above scenes,cause when shayms truth comes out in front of everyone the only confrontations we're gonna see are ones with big labels called '' iss nafrat ko kya naam doon'' 

hope shashi is clever enough to somehow sidestep shaym  ... awww bedroom scene was my favorite, watched it 4 times ...😊
Edited by asha... - 12 years ago