Dharampatni

Why Is This Forum So ...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

bengali.rani97

Groupbie

bengali.rani97

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Why Is This Forum So Dull? .. I Don't Remember Any Other Show Of Harshad Having Such InActive Forum .. I Started Watching This Show For Harshad . And I Found It Good .. Or More Like Okay. But Seriously This Forum Is So Dead. There Is No Excitment About The Show .. No Topics About Any Episode. If It Continues Like This, Then With The Less Amount of Trps And Fans This Show Has, Its Bound To End Soon. Won't Be Surprised If Imagine's Axes It. Sorry Just My Opinion. Im Not A Hater, More Of A WellWisher. Just That I Never Saw Any Of Harshad's Show Being So Low In Trps And As Well As ChaskaMaters On India-Forums. Hope You Guys Don't Find What Im Saying Bad. And Will Try to Understand What Im Saying. 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why Is This Forum So ..." in Dharampatni forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jaz1990

IF-Rockerz

Jaz1990

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Maybe you can do your bit and post rugularly, and hit the chaska meter Smile

As for the TRP, we cant do anything about it, what makes things worse is that, its on imagine, and imagine GRP has dropped from 75 last week to 66 this week.

So there is your answer, crappy channel NO HOPE!

april10

IF-Rockerz

april10

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
I guess because it is on Imagine and so many of do not even have Imagine TV.   Actually this forum is the most active for all the imagine show.   I know Imagine have a habit to axe show but it is challenging role for HC and I am glad he accept it because this one is completely different than what we have seen him doing.    

If this show ends then he will come with another show

Edited by april10 - 12 October 2011 at 3:43pm

Aginaya69

Aginaya69

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
if you notice, the whole India Forums is losing steam.  that's because there are many other sites that you can discuss shows such as this.  the facebook page(s) are very active.  

cute00ish

Goldie

cute00ish

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bengali.rani97

Why Is This Forum So Dull? .. I Don't Remember Any Other Show Of Harshad Having Such InActive Forum .. I Started Watching This Show For Harshad . And I Found It Good .. Or More Like Okay. But Seriously This Forum Is So Dead. There Is No Excitment About The Show .. No Topics About Any Episode. If It Continues Like This, Then With The Less Amount of Trps And Fans This Show Has, Its Bound To End Soon. Won't Be Surprised If Imagine's Axes It. Sorry Just My Opinion. Im Not A Hater, More Of A WellWisher. Just That I Never Saw Any Of Harshad's Show Being So Low In Trps And As Well As ChaskaMaters On India-Forums. Hope You Guys Don't Find What Im Saying Bad. And Will Try to Understand What Im Saying. 
Kuch Toh Log Kahenge
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain are in 8th and 9th position they started in oct but still r in top ten
but ourdp is not in top 20 
we have to do about this something
to make it in top 10

Edited by cute00ish - 13 October 2011 at 11:15am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.