•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
I think khushi's father will suffer from a heart attack very soon, most probably in the very next episode

Then what will happen to ArHi journey?

Will they continue their journey without knowing the events in the home?

Or will they cancel their journey and rush back to home?

Do you know I was thinking along the same lines...I mean my worry is didn't he have an important meeting to go to?
Also with this creep Shyam who knws what the turn of events will be? but one things for certain at least babuji now knws his asliat chehra...What will be the psycho's next move...looks like he's hurting the old fellow..wonder how Buaji n the rest will react? I have a feeling poor Khushi will be blamed left right and centre..but I really wanted Arnav n Khushi to actually take their relationship to another level. But hey..guess this is drama...
yaar i was thinking the same😔 i mean ok i feel bad for bauji but pls at least we could have seen the journey na after that he could get aheart attack😆 i am being so mean😆 but after this hate track will begin😔 so no more this lovey dovey moments 
Originally posted by TheNikil1

Do you know I was thinking along the same lines...I mean my worry is didn't he have an important meeting to go to?
Also with this creep Shyam who knws what the turn of events will be? but one things for certain at least babuji now knws his asliat chehra...What will be the psycho's next move...looks like he's hurting the old fellow..wonder how Buaji n the rest will react? I have a feeling poor Khushi will be blamed left right and centre..but I really wanted Arnav n Khushi to actually take their relationship to another level. But hey..guess this is drama...
I dont think that Buaji or someothers will know about shyam, he wont let others know about him
He will surely harm babuji
i dunno thnk they will reach nainital...
i thnk that will be the major chng which will be shown...that more than his deal...it will be khushi's matter to which he will gv more importance!!!!

Now it is clear

they wont reach nainital