Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Will they reach nainital?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

rechup

IF-Rockerz

rechup

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
I think khushi's father will suffer from a heart attack very soon, most probably in the very next episode

Then what will happen to ArHi journey?

Will they continue their journey without knowing the events in the home?

Or will they cancel their journey and rush back to home?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheNikil1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Will they reach nainital?" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TheNikil1

TheNikil1

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Do you know I was thinking along the same lines...I mean my worry is didn't he have an important meeting to go to?
Also with this creep Shyam who knws what the turn of events will be? but one things for certain at least babuji now knws his asliat chehra...What will be the psycho's next move...looks like he's hurting the old fellow..wonder how Buaji n the rest will react? I have a feeling poor Khushi will be blamed left right and centre..but I really wanted Arnav n Khushi to actually take their relationship to another level. But hey..guess this is drama...

rechup

RavishingSaRun-

IF-Stunnerz

RavishingSaRun-

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
yaar i was thinking the sameUnhappy i mean ok i feel bad for bauji but pls at least we could have seen the journey na after that he could get aheart attackLOL i am being so meanLOL but after this hate track will beginUnhappy so no more this lovey dovey momentsOuch 

Raima36

rechup

IF-Rockerz

rechup

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheNikil1

Do you know I was thinking along the same lines...I mean my worry is didn't he have an important meeting to go to?
Also with this creep Shyam who knws what the turn of events will be? but one things for certain at least babuji now knws his asliat chehra...What will be the psycho's next move...looks like he's hurting the old fellow..wonder how Buaji n the rest will react? I have a feeling poor Khushi will be blamed left right and centre..but I really wanted Arnav n Khushi to actually take their relationship to another level. But hey..guess this is drama...
I dont think that Buaji or someothers will know about shyam, he wont let others know about him
He will surely harm babuji

moon_mine

IF-Rockerz

moon_mine

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
i dunno thnk they will reach nainital...
i thnk that will be the major chng which will be shown...that more than his deal...it will be khushi's matter to which he will gv more importance!!!!

Raima36

rechup

IF-Rockerz

rechup

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged

Now it is clear

they wont reach nainital

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.