Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

OMG THAT WAS SCARY:o0

Chastidy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Haila most scary precap ever..I just froze in my seat..damn Abhas mind-blwoing acting..you would definitely come in the list of All time best psychopathic perverts now.!!😲🀣..he is going to commit murder OMG😭...this is scary..I think the only way to tame him is to kill him so that the demon which has possesed him dies.😲..I dont wish death for any character but my oh my devil incarnate is this man🀬...most scary dark character I have seen in a long long time..beating even the pervert dad from Maryada..haila SP 8:00 show this is?..plz dont make it scary..chote chote bacche like me also watch..πŸ˜†πŸ€£..dont want to scare them away from the TV screen by showing them a human devil now do we?πŸ₯±πŸ˜²*hides under the sheet*.Die Shyam Die.!🀒

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ruined the beautiful Arhi moments for me.!😑.I couldn't concentrate on the episode after seeing that precap..he really needs to die..forum members murder Shyam and send him to a place worse than hell..🀣

Edited by xxXSejalXxx - 12 years ago
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: xxXSejalXxx

Ruined the beautiful Arhi moments for me.!😑.I couldn't concentrate on he episode after seeing that precap..he really needs to die..forum members murder Shyam and send him to a place worse than hell..🀣

Agreee!! WHY do they insert the slime's scenes right in between ArHi scenes? πŸ€’ And that too such lovely scenes! πŸ˜
And precap, lmaooo! WTH is he doing? Twisting Shashi's hand! I hope the people on the road beat him up. But that will never happen with a villain! 
SK1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
can someone help me to kill Shyam...??? πŸ˜‘😑😑
-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG Ishu everyone is so happy with the episode today..and I am like guys how could you'll be sane after seeing that precap..🀣...the pervert is exposed and on a kill mission and everyone is drooling over Arnav..🀣..Ahh I dont think I have hated a character more than Shyam..sucky loser deserves to die.!🀣.

But OMG Arnav was looking so sexy today...that evil naughty smirk hayye😍..but but the precap..!Hate Shyam to the core.!😑
Edited by xxXSejalXxx - 12 years ago
nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Totally agree! The entire episode was going just perfectly, and i knew that id definitely watch the episode again and again but then, the precap came. and BAM! I was definitely freaked and its just so unexpecting for Shyam to stoop down this LOW?! Like who could imagine...and especially, when we first saw him save Khushi in Lucknow..and NOW?!?! A HUGE TRANSITION..but it proves how big of a pervent and mental he is. Like seriously, hes married to such a nice wife and then, he want to marry khushi. WHY?!?! crazyyy weirdooo for sureee! I feel so bad for Khushi's dad..poor guy!! I hope Arnav comes and save him :)

great posttt!
lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Yes the precap was deadly. This character spoils everything. We see him everyday and it leaves a bad taste in the mouth.

Knew that people like him existed but to show that he can go to any length to achieve his target (Khushi) is very scary. Some people may be misguided and may even think that this type of evil deed may even go unpunished.

The other day CVs showed how mean people like Mami can get. 
Spoils such a good show.
moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
yes...shyam's look ws truly scary!!!!
mst say...abhaas is doing a fab job!!!!
u really wud love to hate him!!!!!
desigirl_VD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I KNOW!!! shyam was sooo scary!! omg abhaas mehta is doing an AMAZING job portraying shyam b.c it was sooo scary i was like omg omg omg!!!
We need an exorcism performed on Shyam babua! Let's all call Keanu Reeves a.k.a Constantine!!Edited by minimuffin86 - 12 years ago