Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Pavitra

Pavitra

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
precap
richa tells kunal that she is sorry n she is with him n if they both r together they can do anything by holding his hand n in return he hold her hand.
n the other side takral tells the marriage is nothing let kunal n siddi divorce n richa n kunal r made for each other n he will send siddi to america to higher studies n get a good job there
gauvau says not a bad idea as marriage is just a compramise for them

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divra4ananyashera

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "crazy takral, richa n gaurav" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ananyashera

ananyashera

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
agree...all these 3 people r crazy...

whitewitch

Goldie

whitewitch

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
May be but it won't happen

intruderfast

IF-Sizzlerz

intruderfast

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged

really crazy ppl , but i am sure kunal wont agree , kunal owes to siddhi a lot , i am sure he wont do that

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
aisa kuch bhi honewala nahi hai yaar,kunal will show them their place.waise thakral,gaurav,richa kaise log hai yeAngryAngry,atleast thakral,richa can be ignored they are like that only,how can gaurav say like thatAngry(isko na seema ki haathon mein ek do lagna chahiyeLOL)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pavitrashumi.

Savz_Startling

IF-Sizzlerz

Savz_Startling

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
ya we knew takral n richa are psycho so no wonder LOL. i was Shocked by hearing gaurav. his bro's life.did he think marriage is a game.will he talk same if raveena is in place of sidhi Confused maybe who knows Dead
i pity seema. by seeing seema when hearing gaurav's words aise laga that jhor ka jhatka hai jhorom se laga LOL.new angle shown today in gaurav Wacko,it's better seema divorces gaurav that will be good idea LOL

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sahasra-

aisa kuch bhi honewala nahi hai yaar,kunal will show them their place.waise thakral,gaurav,richa kaise log hai yeAngryAngry,atleast thakral,richa can be ignored they are like that only,how can gaurav say like thatAngry(isko na seema ki haathon mein ek do lagna chahiyeLOL)
 don't talke about gaurav...i am pissedAngry

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shumi.

Originally posted by -sahasra-

don't talke about gaurav...i am pissedAngry

i doubt iss gaurav ke brain mein kuch grey matter hai ki nahi(ya hamesha money matter se bhara hotha hai).D'oh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shumi.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.