Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Siddhi Kunal AT || Title Contest || Pg 128 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 150

.Angel

IF-Stunnerz

.Angel

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sahasra-

@angel welcome to parichay forum(i think i'm well acquainted with ur idLOL,though i haven't interacted with youWink)
hello SahasraHug

yeah I have seen u around BALH forum a lot just never actually had the chance to talk to uEmbarrassed

yes my ID has been all around the of I-F and is still going strongLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Siddhi Kunal AT || Title Contest || Pg 128 (Page 7)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-sahasra-

Coolbie

-sahasra-

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
ya i have seen you many a times in balh n telly buzz articlesLOLnice to meet you n we shall enjoy in parichay forumSmile

duskykaaya

Groupbie

duskykaaya

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
count me too guys..

SINAL ROCKS!!!!

Savz_Startling

IF-Sizzlerz

Savz_Startling

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
ya today nice SiNal scenes.kunal got his first lesson today LOL. it's nice n cute how kunal following sidhi to apologise her n sidhi avoiding him.now kunal learnt that we ve to think n get proof to blame.
he is short tempered n also easily blames others he is hurried man.no worries sidhi will straight him up LOL.sidhi is right girl for kunal.ab kunal sudhregi.no offence to anyone just my pov Smile
it would be nice if any one can post SiNal scenes frm onwards.
i am in too.

-sahasra-

Coolbie

-sahasra-

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savz_uniqueblis

ya today nice SiNal scenes.kunal got his first lesson today LOL. it's nice n cute how kunal following sidhi to apologise her n sidhi avoiding him.now kunal learnt that we ve to think n get proof to blame.
he is short tempered n also easily blames others he is hurried man.no worries sidhi will straight him up LOL.sidhi is right girl for kunal.ab kunal sudhregi.no offence to anyone just my pov Smile
i am in too.
you r right savz,siddhi's coaching for kunal started.LOLsiddhi's reply today mellowed him.Smilehow pleasantly he offered her to use the cup boardDay Dreaming

ya we were thinking to ask shabz for audio-video section for parichay,we may get one soonSmile

Edited by -sahasra- - 12 October 2011 at 2:20pm

Savz_Startling

IF-Sizzlerz

Savz_Startling

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sahasra-

Originally posted by Savz_uniqueblis

i am in too.
you r right savz,siddhi's coaching for kunal started.LOLsiddhi's reply today mellowed him.Smilehow pleasantly he offered her to use the cup boardDay Dreaming

ya we were thinking to ask shabz for audio-video section for parichay,we may get one soonSmile

hope we get soon the section.after sleep he didn't forget everything n dose has effect on him Wink
expecting more SiNal scenes Embarrassed

-sahasra-

starasdf

IF-Dazzler

starasdf

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Count me in :D

@Sahasra and Savz 
Sounds like an awesome epi. I didn't see it yet probably won't until tom :(

But yea we can already see Siddhi fixing up Kunal, future for them seems bright and I think I'll be content with how their relationship will turn out.

-sahasra-

-sahasra-

Coolbie

-sahasra-

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starasdf

Count me in :D

@Sahasra and Savz 
Sounds like an awesome epi. I didn't see it yet probably won't until tom :(

But yea we can already see Siddhi fixing up Kunal, future for them seems bright and I think I'll be content with how their relationship will turn out.
enjoy wu n our comments until you see the videoSmile.ya she's the one for kunal.ek jhatka diyi hai n immediately came the effect.how sweet he was when he said her to keep the alarm n sharing the cupboard.(nice expressions by sammy) i'm sure they are going to show sinal's relation beautifully.Wink

Edited by -sahasra- - 12 October 2011 at 7:29pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top