Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

eveline

IF-Rockerz

eveline

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
I can write mile n miles about the adorable duo..Day Dreaming..but gonna take pity on you guyz...just one scene that no one has yet written about ..so decided to give my two penny's take...

When Arnav tries to wake Khushi up..and in her delirium she mumbles...Amma...Babuji...it hurt sooo much...!! The vulnerability of a child...a child who needs her parents..a lost little girl...who wants the love and comfort of her parents around her...who still in her heart has not learnt to survive without her near and dear ones...
We all are like that ...aren't we...at our weakest and worst moments...how we wish we had our parents by our sides...that part of us never grows up...
her innocent vulnerablility touched the core...and also the man sitting in front of her...he felt truly helpless at that moment...utterly useless...guilty beyond redemption...his eyes did reflect for a minute...this message...hey little girl...I can never take their place...and cant bring you their love either...I am so sorry...yes, he knows how vulnerable this child woman is...

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

sweety_virgo1kashevvysh_violetJordinpooh_91girikaushikshaz01Raima36jiorasoapoperafannainac01Angels11sun2011lynn_94ArHi_4evermirnaliniYazzy91pieperrlittlemoimusic1minimuffin86asha...vasirajuDoodletrina2010M1s5_5unsh1n3Kamalika..desigirl_18khushixMrs.MuffinSobtinaz17555DiyaSslmupinky_blueskiesSofnatinselaa123.80.Saraa.sbk2-JollyJabeen-SanzPaRudholicrechus

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Amma...Babuji...straight to the heart!" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aa123.80

IF-Sizzlerz

aa123.80

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
That scene was so touching...
Arnav remembering how she's scared of the dark, how she misses her parents each day, and then his guilt resurfacing... He's hurt her yet again... And then she just calls out to her parents, cause she needs them the most right now. She looked like such a vulnerable child who just needed protection, someone to comfort her, and Arnav didn't really know what to do... Yeah, he's feeling helpless, and guilty.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevJordinRaima36sun2011littlemoimommy2000khushixpinky_blueskiesnaz17555-JollyJabeen-sbk2

eveline

IF-Rockerz

eveline

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aa123.80

That scene was so touching...
Arnav remembering how she's scared of the dark, how she misses her parents each day, and then his guilt resurfacing... He's hurt her yet again... And then she just calls out to her parents, cause she needs them the most right now. She looked like such a vulnerable child who just needed protection, someone to comfort her, and Arnav didn't really know what to do... Yeah, he's feeling helpless, and guilty.
It touched a chord within me...the need ...but also the glimpse of the tender heart beneath that anger touched me...so the great n mighty...ASR also feels helpless...when it comes to this little spitfire..Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Raima36sun2011aa123.80

pinky_blueskies

IF-Sizzlerz

pinky_blueskies

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
It really was very touching.. And when Khushi called amma bauji.. Arnav literally had a gulp.. and woke Khushi up..
I can't imagine what's going to happen next if pervert does anything to bauji.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Raima36

pieperr

Goldie

pieperr

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eveline

I can write mile n miles about the adorable duo..Day Dreaming..but gonna take pity on you guyz...just one scene that no one has yet written about ..so decided to give my two penny's take...

When Arnav tries to wake Khushi up..and in her delirium she mumbles...Amma...Babuji...it hurt sooo much...!! The vulnerability of a child...a child who needs her parents..a lost little girl...who wants the love and comfort of her parents around her...who still in her heart has not learnt to survive without her near and dear ones...
We all are like that ...aren't we...at our weakest and worst moments...how we wish we had our parents by our sides...that part of us never grows up...
her innocent vulnerablility touched the core...and also the man sitting in front of her...he felt truly helpless at that moment...utterly useless...guilty beyond redemption...his eyes did reflect for a minute...this message...hey little girl...I can never take their place...and cant bring you their love either...I am so sorry...yes, he knows how vulnerable this child woman is...

I was thinking the same thing ..and you posted it!!
but it took me a couple of repeats to actually understand the subtle nuance of the scene..
she was alone in the dark at night , it bought back her childhood memories , and she was actually calling out to her REAL parents, who are dead..
and Arnav gets it !!.. He totally understood that moment ,hence the remorse/regret and the gulp..
he knows he is the cause of bringing back her long forgotten memories,and he regretsit,but cannot do anything about it.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Raima36sun2011khushixDiyaSaa123.80

DiyaS

IF-Sizzlerz

DiyaS

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
That was such a poignat bit ... it was really touching ... the little lost girl ... and yes, pieperr, you hit the nail on the head ... she was calling out to her real parents, and Arnav understood that ... which was why he felt even more guilty and remorseful ...

Raima36sun2011pinky_blueskies

ArHi_4ever

Goldie

ArHi_4ever

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Last night's episode was done very beautifully. From Arnav's smile seeing Khushi dance to his pained expression hearing her take her parent's name with such hope, it was handled so well and was not overdone at all.

I give credit to the writers for the dialogues and Barun and Sanaya for portraying the emotions of Arnav and Khushi to the T. No one could have done it the way they can.

One of the serials from the same PH had a similar scene however the treatment and situation was different. The lead actors made all the difference. I guess my loyalties have changed around quite a lot but I can safely say that there will not be a another Barun and Sanaya (Arnav - Khushi) for me. I so love them!!!!!!! And will forever more...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

jnsv

jnsv

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
well agreed that scene was too good.sanayas innocent face baruns painful look add more powerful to that scene.NO ONE BEAT SARUN.I THINK THEY MAY B THE BEST TELLY JODI FOREVER...Clap

Raima36sun2011Kamalika..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.