Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

_Krishna_

IF-Dazzler

_Krishna_

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
today loved the scenes of sooraj and sandhya..it was really sweet and caring of Sooraj..he makes Sandhya sleep on his shoulders though he gets hurt by her earrings in the process..also loved the eyelock between Sooraj and Sandhya even Sandhya was looking back at him..both were lost in each other..Sooraj didnt even want an ant to bite her and tries to save her from the ant so considerate of himLOL

also Meenakshi and Vikram were funny Meena tries to seduce her husband by bollywood style dancing and finally makes him press her feet lol..then she thinks Bhabho will faint if she knows her son is totally controlled by his wife

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Julz06Anu_XDb2011Amor.monika_2691ChillMaarYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Today Good Scenes of Sooraj Sandhya" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
hey krishna, 

Aah SurYa are way too adorable yaar, that sign lang was lovely...i agree both were looking at each other ... loved how she pulled that dupatta or wat ever was that , more like scolding a kid style LOL...

Loved precap a lot, the more i see SurYa, the more i am loving them... 

Meena and Vikram are comical jodi , meena ka kya style hai boss 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Julz06b2011monika_2691sita11

_Krishna_

IF-Dazzler

_Krishna_

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
hey Justj how are you?,
yes loved the sign language sooraj used to show the ant lol sweet and precap seemed great too with sandhya holding sooraj's hand..loving them more n more..yes meenakshi is definitely an entertainer..adds the needed punch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011ChillMaarYaar

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
i just loved today's surya scenes yaar , sooraj is so awesome n sandhya , she starts liking himDay Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011monika_2691ChillMaarYaar

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
good krishna  and u , hope to see more threads from u ...

@bharti , i agree, sandhya kyu, koi bhi ladki will start liking sooraj for his caring nature, and i really appreciate this scenes before they show story in other way , its innovative way of telling a story and making the gal think million times is it wrong to have a un educated guy as ur life partner when he is amazing in every field ... 

Looks like she drops spoon when he says no no no , and he goes to pick it up , more stopping him as he is going to burn his hand 

Amor.b2011monika_2691

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged

Iam sooo in love with our lovely couple SuryaEmbarrassedEmbarrassedHeart...loved every bit of them in today's episodeHeartHeartEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Loved how Sooraj made her Head rest on his shouldersBlushing...didnt even wince wen her jhumka scratched his shoulderEmbarrassedEmbarrassedDay Dreaming...he covered up nicely tooEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...And wat really amazed me was that Sandhya was actually looking at Sooraj todayEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and i did see a small smile on her lipsClap while she was staring at SoorajEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...i also saw a hint of prideThumbs Up wen Bhabo told her that Sooraj was to do an inagruationEmbarrassed Day Dreamingand wen Chaturi said that Sooraj has helped soo many ppl in thier livesEmbarrassedDay Dreaming. And the under-the bed scenes were awesome todayEmbarrassedEmbarrassedBlushing...just Loveddd the way how SoorajEmbarrassedEmbarrassed couldnt take his eyes off SandhyaEmbarrassedEmbarrassed wen she untied her hairHug...and her hair was flyingEmbarrassedEmbarrassedHeart...awwwBlushingBlushing...i just drooled wen Sooraj was lying on his sideEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...he kept staring at Sandhya so sweetlyBlushing...Blushing ...Sandhya also looked at him Embarrassedand awwwEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...he didnt even want that small ant to bite SandhyaHug...hayeeeEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...he is such a sweet heartBlushing...my grin widened from ear to ear looking at him...Embarrassed

Meena and Vikram were so funny todayLOLLOL... Meena trying to seduce himLOLLOL and he dabaoing her pairShockedROFL,...loved Chaturi too how she covered up for SandhyaEmbarrassed...she is the only person in the entire Rathi household except Sooarj who is niceTongue. And Bhabho well bHABHO IS bHABHOLOLLOL...LOUD, NOISYLOLLOL AT TIMES IRRITATING STILL somewhere she is not that bad...LOLLOL

b2011monika_2691ChillMaarYaar

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
sammy Hug come to AT, we will droll over there 

Anu_XD

Anu_XD

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Cool topic,,
they really deserve a lot of appreciation...
I'm so glad they don't keep illogically falling on each other like certain other shows,, ;)

sweet n natural, :)

love their chemistry!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sameera_orib2011monika_2691ChillMaarYaar

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.