Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Surprise! surprise! Dr.A ko kuch kuch hota hain (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Girl-Lawsworth

IF-Dazzler

Girl-Lawsworth

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Ohh My God, why in d world did she leave d job? ab har roz AshNi ki mulaqat nai hogi CryCryCry Broken Heart I cudnt watch y'days episode coz of sm celebrations. but i had no idea it wud b soo sad Unhappy

Edited by Ramya-KaShian - 13 October 2011 at 1:14am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Surprise! surprise! Dr.A ko kuch kuch hota hain (Page 3)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

minizz

IF-Rockerz

minizz

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Yesterday was a surprise but it was so sweet-the way he smiled thinking about Nidhi's adorable antics.loved it but I hope they take it slow  ahista-ahista baat aage badhe tho mazaa aayegaSmile and he was a little disappointed na with her decision.It will be interesting to see his proper reaction today.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Girl-Lawsworth

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.