Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Surprise! surprise! Dr.A ko kuch kuch hota hain (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamil

Most of us were expecting Nidhi to feel something for Dr.A before he realises his attraction for her.
But today's episode proved to be a surprise. It is Dr.A who is restless- the initial phase where one begins to fall in loveEmbarrassed. The way he recalls his scolding and feeling upset for making her cry, his 'casual' question about N to Dr.RN ( the poor guy looked taken aback! LOL), his smile recalling the way she reacted to the skeleton, his eyes brightening up with hope when mallika says if she were N, she would continue her job and finally the way he stares at N before changing his expression and asking about tea-coffeeEmbarrassed
Dr.A to gaya kaam se! He looked very hurt that N decided to leave the job.
Need I add , MB was excellent as usual??

very very true.

he  get shocked when hears about nidhis decision.
he is excellent in acting as usual.

but..

actually i did not got it.
what attracted him towards nidhi in just 2 days.
how the hardstone become softstone on nidhi.

this fast change does not gel with his character.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shamil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Surprise! surprise! Dr.A ko kuch kuch hota hain (Page 2)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
he definitely likes her you can see it in his eyes and his softened approach to everything in general...its not love yet i feel ..he is just impressed by her and wishes the best for her in her future careerEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

minizzshamil

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 100raj

Most of us were expecting Nidhi to feel something for Dr.A before he realises his attraction for her.
But today's episode proved to be a surprise. It is Dr.A who is restless- the initial phase where one begins to fall in loveEmbarrassed. The way he recalls his scolding and feeling upset for making her cry, his 'casual' question about N to Dr.RN ( the poor guy looked taken aback! LOL), his smile recalling the way she reacted to the skeleton, his eyes brightening up with hope when mallika says if she were N, she would continue her job and finally the way he stares at N before changing his expression and asking about tea-coffeeEmbarrassed

very very true.

but..

Not necessarily because from day one Nidhi always havesomething important  to be dealt with Dr Ashutosh.sometimes only one simple style just play magic that the person automatically make a place directly in one's heart. my point of view.

Edited by alujna-21 - 12 October 2011 at 3:02pm

shamil

ThisismyID

ThisismyID

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
tum chale jayoge to sochenge humne khoya humne kya paya :) 

shamil

Savz_Startling

IF-Sizzlerz

Savz_Startling

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Dr.ashu started thinking of nidhi n deep down feelings started for her too.it is clearly visible when alone he is thinking.when mallika qs saying otherside of story to her.trying to hiding his feelings to dr.mallika,dr.RN, to even nidhi. by hearing the decision it affected more dr.ashu.he is feeling bad n pain but trying to hide his emotions hardly. dr.ashu ko loveria hua hai Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

minizzshamilyanks28

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by alujna-21

very very true.

but..

Not necessarily because from day one Nidhi always havesomething important  to be dealt with Dr Ashutosh.sometimes only one simple style just play magic that the person automatically make a place directly in one's heart. my point of view.

I agree with alujna here

Raj, I feel may be this was the first time he got an intern who amused him with her antics. Remember Dr.RN asking A abt packing her off after the goof up in the first OT scene?? That means he usually used to be very strict . But with this girl who actually was waiting to be thrown out caught him by surprise. The girl not only chatters non stop in front of him but also dares to intrude into his cabin and life in a way which no one ever had done. He is definitely affected by her; or else with the kind of mistakes she was making, I am sure Dr.Hardstone would have fired any other intern who did the same.

minizz

aparna4karanika

IF-Rockerz

aparna4karanika

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
agree wth u dear

shamil

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by alujna-21

very very true.

but..

I agree with alujna here

Raj, I feel may be this was the first time he got an intern who amused him with her antics. Remember Dr.RN asking A abt packing her off after the goof up in the first OT scene?? That means he usually used to be very strict . But with this girl who actually was waiting to be thrown out caught him by surprise. The girl not only chatters non stop in front of him but also dares to intrude into his cabin and life in a way which no one ever had done. He is definitely affected by her; or else with the kind of mistakes she was making, I am sure Dr.Hardstone would have fired any other intern who did the same.

Nidhi childish behaviour and naivety which really attracts him she frankly told him she does not belong to Drs world she's here only for the sake of her dad she's just waiting to be fired so these are the points which melts someone who's also hard and strict. Thanks Shamil for agreeing with me.

Edited by alujna-21 - 13 October 2011 at 12:00am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

minizzshamil

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.