Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: 100raj

very very true.

he  get shocked when hears about nidhis decision.
he is excellent in acting as usual.

but..

actually i did not got it.
what attracted him towards nidhi in just 2 days.
how the hardstone become softstone on nidhi.

this fast change does not gel with his character.

Not necessarily because from day one Nidhi always havesomething important  to be dealt with Dr Ashutosh.sometimes only one simple style just play magic that the person automatically make a place directly in one's heart. my point of view.

Edited by alujna-21 - 12 years ago
ThisismyID thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
tum chale jayoge to sochenge humne khoya humne kya paya :) 
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Dr.ashu started thinking of nidhi n deep down feelings started for her too.it is clearly visible when alone he is thinking.when mallika qs saying otherside of story to her.trying to hiding his feelings to dr.mallika,dr.RN, to even nidhi. by hearing the decision it affected more dr.ashu.he is feeling bad n pain but trying to hide his emotions hardly. dr.ashu ko loveria hua hai 😳

shamil thumbnail
Originally posted by: alujna-21

Not necessarily because from day one Nidhi always havesomething important  to be dealt with Dr Ashutosh.sometimes only one simple style just play magic that the person automatically make a place directly in one's heart. my point of view.

I agree with alujna here

Raj, I feel may be this was the first time he got an intern who amused him with her antics. Remember Dr.RN asking A abt packing her off after the goof up in the first OT scene?? That means he usually used to be very strict . But with this girl who actually was waiting to be thrown out caught him by surprise. The girl not only chatters non stop in front of him but also dares to intrude into his cabin and life in a way which no one ever had done. He is definitely affected by her; or else with the kind of mistakes she was making, I am sure Dr.Hardstone would have fired any other intern who did the same.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: shamil

I agree with alujna here

Raj, I feel may be this was the first time he got an intern who amused him with her antics. Remember Dr.RN asking A abt packing her off after the goof up in the first OT scene?? That means he usually used to be very strict . But with this girl who actually was waiting to be thrown out caught him by surprise. The girl not only chatters non stop in front of him but also dares to intrude into his cabin and life in a way which no one ever had done. He is definitely affected by her; or else with the kind of mistakes she was making, I am sure Dr.Hardstone would have fired any other intern who did the same.

Nidhi childish behaviour and naivety which really attracts him she frankly told him she does not belong to Drs world she's here only for the sake of her dad she's just waiting to be fired so these are the points which melts someone who's also hard and strict. Thanks Shamil for agreeing with me.Edited by alujna-21 - 12 years ago
AlexithyMia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Ohh My God, why in d world did she leave d job? ab har roz AshNi ki mulaqat nai hogi 😭😭😭 💔 I cudnt watch y'days episode coz of sm celebrations. but i had no idea it wud b soo sad 😔 Edited by Ramya-KaShian - 12 years ago
minizz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yesterday was a surprise but it was so sweet-the way he smiled thinking about Nidhi's adorable antics.loved it but I hope they take it slow  ahista-ahista baat aage badhe tho mazaa aayega😊 and he was a little disappointed na with her decision.It will be interesting to see his proper reaction today.