Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Most of us were expecting Nidhi to feel something for Dr.A before he realises his attraction for her.
But today's episode proved to be a surprise. It is Dr.A who is restless- the initial phase where one begins to fall in loveEmbarrassed. The way he recalls his scolding and feeling upset for making her cry, his 'casual' question about N to Dr.RN ( the poor guy looked taken aback! LOL), his smile recalling the way she reacted to the skeleton, his eyes brightening up with hope when mallika says if she were N, she would continue her job and finally the way he stares at N before changing his expression and asking about tea-coffeeEmbarrassed
Dr.A to gaya kaam se! He looked very hurt that N decided to leave the job.
Need I add , MB was excellent as usual??

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

suecAmulya159arshi95mentallycrazyLoveLiveDanceLuvmayurmaneetsupriaArmu4eva-Swetha-Naina007shane1yakkudimagshaz2009achievermozart66Darine1980-Sangs--SweetGirl-chucklebuddyminizznyctophiliayulZyipee

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Surprise! surprise! Dr.A ko kuch kuch hota hain" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shaz2009

IF-Dazzler

shaz2009

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
I felt really bad for him at the end when Nidhi said about leaving as the pain in his eyes was evident...he really was not expecting that at all and neither was I.Seens like Ashu has already a soft spot for Nidhi and is developing feelings for Nidhi already,I really thought it would be the other way round where Nidhi would be experiencing the love pangs first.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Amulya159LurveTorresmozart66shamil

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaz2009

I felt really bad for him at the end when Nidhi said about leaving as the pain in his eyes was evident...he really was not expecting that at all and neither was I.Seens like Ashu has already a soft spot for Nidhi and is developing feelings for Nidhi already,I really thought it would be the other way round where Nidhi would be experiencing the love pangs first.
Yeah, I too felt bad for him.
he is affected by her for sure.. may be the actual 'falling in love' process will take some more time! He was eagerly waiting to hear her say she wants to continue . MB's change of expression when he hears her decision was spot on. 
N at the moment is thinking more about her own life and priorities. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LurveTorres-Swetha-mozart66minizz

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Jab se tere naina.. mere naino.. se lage re... tabse...Wink.. janam samjha karo..!!

Really surprised..at Doc. A ka reaction.. esp.. that smile..when he remembered that skull-Nidhi .. encounter..!! Day Dreaming

I so agree with Mallika... the matter that made Doc A smile.. .to na sirf batane ki.. balki.. CHILLA CHILLA kar batane ki cheez hai! 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

LurveTorresLoveLiveDance-Swetha-achievermozart66-Sangs-shamil

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
yeah Tanu
mallika was rightSmile
MB is proving day by day why he is the best to play this role
cant stop drooling over his charm that oozes out on screenDay Dreaming

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

LurveTorresArmu4eva-Swetha-mozart66achieverminizz

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamil

yeah Tanu
mallika was rightSmile
MB is proving day by day why he is the best to play this role
cant stop drooling over his charm that oozes out on screenDay Dreaming

N he will only look more charming n amazing.. when Nidhi goes bonkers on him..coz then we will see him from Nidhis eyes Embarrassed

MB rocksss!! <3

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

LurveTorres-Swetha-mozart66-Sangs-minizzshamil

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
its was so cute...so marvellous...so amazing...loved it...small things are doing great role in their story..,...it is wow...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

anshul_002LurveTorresMaYur_AbhiShmozart66minizz...RamonaG....shamil

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Shamil i read some posts of yours but this one is really superb as the descriptions is simply magical.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shamil

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.