Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

KTLK Written Updates (12/10/2011-Epi8) (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

M_n_h

Goldie

M_n_h

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged
thanks 4 update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.DarkParadise..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KTLK Written Updates (12/10/2011-Epi8) (Page 4)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-MariaMars-

IF-Rockerz

-MariaMars-

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Thanks for the awesome update purplefairy..

missed the episode yest, thanks again

.DarkParadise..

Rajinilicious

IF-Stunnerz

Rajinilicious

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 3:07am | IP Logged
thanks for the update dear 

.DarkParadise..

-Priya01

IF-Stunnerz

-Priya01

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Thx u for this nice update .

An interesting twist in the story and the show is progressing very well.  Looking forward to tonite episodeSmile

.DarkParadise..

kavyasam

IF-Rockerz

kavyasam

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
@neethi - thx for the update.
I just noticed I cannot quote or copy from the main post. I think the problem of written updates being plagarised has been solved. well done IF DT/admin whoever came up with locking the post completely Clap

about your note in the end I agree completely. And it is a pity that both the professions have mostly become profit motives. It is hard to get easy access to doctors now and entry into good schools. Medicine is a divine profession and teachers as well, who form a foundation for every individual.  It is a great feeling when doctors relieve the patient of the pain and fear  and in the process sometimes there might be loss of lives, but I like to think it as the destiny of the patient as well,  but if sheer negligence of the doctor is involved then the doctor is responsible.   I wish in the show they made it look like Nidhi is irresponsible and Negligent too hastily, she was not. 

.DarkParadise..

.DarkParadise..

IF-Stunnerz

.DarkParadise..

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavyasam

I just noticed I cannot quote or copy from the main post. I think the problem of written updates being plagarised has been solved. well done IF DT/admin whoever came up with locking the post completely Clap

Sadly, Kavya, this is not a solution really. People can break through it and our updates are still getting copiedOuch
But IF is working on a permanent solutionEmbarrassed
Personally, plagiarism disgusts me. How can someone claim another person's hardwork to be their own?Ermm
And it's not just with the written updates but with the creations as wellCry

about your note in the end I agree completely. And it is a pity that both the professions have mostly become profit motives. It is hard to get easy access to doctors now and entry into good schools. Medicine is a divine profession and teachers as well, who form a foundation for every individual.  It is a great feeling when doctors relieve the patient of the pain and fear  and in the process sometimes there might be loss of lives, but I like to think it as the destiny of the patient as well,  but if sheer negligence of the doctor is involved then the doctor is responsible.   I wish in the show they made it look like Nidhi is irresponsible and Negligent too hastily, she was not. 

Yep, there's a severe dearth of doctors specially in IndiaOuch
True, we can't always blame the doctor for a patient's death. Like Ashu had said, despite their best efforts, sometimes, it's not in the doctors' hands to save the patient but medical negligence is a serious offense at least to the basic medical ethics from what I've heard.
Nidhi made a mistake unknowingly and she is repenting it. I know the price paid could've been too huge but she's learnt her lesson. I, too, feel that this track was not requiredEmbarrassed

kavyasam

kavyasam

IF-Rockerz

kavyasam

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PurpleFairy

Originally posted by kavyasam

Sadly, Kavya, this is not a solution really. People can break through it and our updates are still getting copiedOuch
But IF is working on a permanent solutionEmbarrassed
Personally, plagiarism disgusts me. How can someone claim another person's hardwork to be their own?Ermm
And it's not just with the written updates but with the creations as wellCry -  that is really disgusting ya,  they dont have any conscience Thumbs Down

Yep, there's a severe dearth of doctors specially in IndiaOuch
True, we can't always blame the doctor for a patient's death. Like Ashu had said, despite their best efforts, sometimes, it's not in the doctors' hands to save the patient but medical negligence is a serious offense at least to the basic medical ethics from what I've heard. - it is a serious offence, that too when done deliberately and when they diagnos the case wrongly causing serious complications to the patient, that is unfogivable.  

Nidhi made a mistake unknowingly and she is repenting it. I know the price paid could've been too huge but she's learnt her lesson. I, too, feel that this track was not requiredEmbarrassed - they had to show him yell na so he can later on think about her and smile LOL,  she needed a shock treatment but I didnot like how they made it look like she is irresponsible and negligent.

.DarkParadise..

cuttiee

IF-Sizzlerz

cuttiee

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
thanxxx 4 the update...

.DarkParadise..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.