India-Forums

lounge@ktlk [12/10] (Page 3)

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by komalSingh

Yesterday episode was awesome, all acted brilliantly.Star

The high point of the epi. was when Dr. N intriguing with herself to take decision for her life which certainly decide the shape of her life whether to be or not to be with her mother's dream n dad promise n of course Dr. A's motivation to take a call on it(profession).Thumbs Up

The FB scene of Dr. N in Dr. A's office brings smile on Dr. Hardstone face was worth watching.His eagerness to know abt Dr. N's decision can be seen n felt very well. N finally the declaration of Dr. N's final take was shocking 4 Dr. A n viewer as well.Broken Heart

The convo between father n father , d buaa n father was also impact full.Thumbs Up

My take on Dr. A present feeling about Dr. N was confusingWacko as he may be worried about her decision to leave d profession may lose a good doc - I doubt he thinks that way abt nidhi yet LOL but the anxiety before listening decision n disappointment after listening d decision was more than that. So more surprises, twist n good food for entertainment is waiting for us.Day Dreaming - very nicely putThumbs Up, yeah bring it on team we are all ready to take it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

komalSinghAnjalii...xXx

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roopalgupta

amazing episode...loved it a lot as usual...greatly presented...and loved to see a twist in the story as nidhi said No which was not there in DK...fabulous beginning...i loved to see nidhi carrying the ear-rings the whole time and also anji's reaction when nidhi told her everything...loved daadi bua's care for nidhi and also the mature and sweet convo between anji and nidhi's fathers...mallika great as usual and her support to ashu present too...ranganath too good...and the best thing was ashu thinking of nidhi and smiling...so cute it was...loved it very much...and the suspense for which we all waited was so great...none of us i guess expected that nidhi will say no - even I didnot expect she will say NO. glad to know it was not there in the original version, it makes a welcome change to the story.   but she shocked all of us...great twist...overall a 9/10

Dhansu
SCENE(s) OF THE DAY
 the last scene in which nidhi said NO

Sabki Baja Di
CHARACTER(s) OF THE DAY
ashu ofcorse...he was really good today from beginning to end...

Nice take,  loved reading the positive side ot it.  it was interesting and a smooth flow episode.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXx

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
@anjali , madhu, nishta -  good to read ur views.  today may be she will realise she wants to be a doctor indeed.

My guess is may be  children's ward ke children will want her to come back and the staff might request her to be back since the kids want her only. he hee.  and yaha par  Nidhi ji  is  missing her work so she too will want to go back. Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KMH-NASHAAnjalii...xXx

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index