Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

sweetbarbie

Goldie

sweetbarbie

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Todays epi... SUPERLYK!!!Smile... Kuddos to u dr .nidhi as u made dr.hard stone smile a bit today ..luved the way ashu. was smiling at the thought of nidhi & skeleton shot...LOLLOLLOL must say dats a big acheivement dr. nidhi..Thumbs Up.. & dr. ashu. as u said to malika.. the thought at which i m smiling is nt worth telling... well maybe..bt must say the thought which made u smile was defo. worth smiling... credit goes to nidhi funny expressions ROFL...luved daddi dialouge ... Aangoor si beti kishmish ban gayi hai...LOLLOL poor nidhi..& also worth mentioning rangnath conversation with dr. ashu. "Shadii aesi infection hai jisse recover hone mein atleast 10 days lagte hai"ROFL 

Anyways frnds  ..i was reading some comments abt todays epi. dat most of u   are shocked to hear nidhi decision of quiting the job...well my view is a total opposite after seeing the precap  ..i m nt at all shocked as i know it was bound to happen & i m nt saying dis bcoz of... D.K. trust mee i hv nt seen even a bit of it.. i guessed it bcoz i think dis is how the luv tack b/w ashu. & nidhi will proceed  ...as it showed  dat nidhi is nt happy after quiting the job bcoz i feel somewhere in her sub concious mind the thought of nt seeing dr. ashu. continues to haunt her mind & dat will let her to resume the job..  so just chill KTLKians...dr. nidhi is nt going anywhere..she will surely resume the job ...Smile bt at dis pt. of tym i m  eagerly waiting to see ashu. reactions as dr. nidhi decided to quit... though he luked Shocked & Angry...
My one & only  Complaint regarding the last few epi. of ktlk...is dat they are again & again playing the same song 'Saiyaan naino ki bhasha samjhe naa' ...i mean i know the song is superb bt dat doesnt mean dat it has to be played again..& again..as dis is  reducing  its imp. & it is losing its beautiful  essence ...fr gods. sake i rlly think dat thez ppl shud include other songs as well rather than playing the same title track.. rest theres no doubt dat the last two. epi. hv been superb ...ClapClapClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PraniikavyasamAnjalii...xXx

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "lounge@ktlk [12/10] (Page 2)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Anupa28

Goldie

Anupa28

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Iam dying to write but will have to control my emotions till I get back to UK...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PraniiAnjalii...xXx

Pranii

IF-Dazzler

Pranii

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 1:04am | IP Logged
though the previous two epis r still my favorites, loved each and everything in the epi Big smile -mostly the actors, they all r so so good, even without much dialogues they portray their thoughts so well Clap in yesterday's epi, i was specially so impressed by Vishal and Dr Mallika-m really starting to adore their characters, but mostly the actors Embarrassedand its so nice to see Nidhi having serious intense thoughtsBig smilethis part of her impressed me more and i could relate better than her happy, careless attitudeEmbarrassed and Dr Ashutosh is starting to feel towards her alreadyShocked That's pretty fast-but i m not complainingTongue I feel so sad for Mallika, honestly, i love her character more than Nidhi's may be coz of sympathy. Dadi bua and her dialogues r amazingStar Again they played the Saiyaan tune even when Nidhi says her answer in the end Sleepy-there was no connection, hence no need.

This show is so soothing and visually appealing. In previous epi, it was the sunrays slowly entering the hospital room and the earrings shining, and in yesterday's epi-the sun slowly setting-left me in aweEmbarrassed. How i wish they played the flute version of TT instead of "saiyaan"-its really nice.

I read that yesterday's twist wasnt in DK- i'm happy with it and looking forward to more variations from DK - makes the show more interesting.

And its a relief and also happy news that the show is remaining true to what the makers' had said- about KTLK showing the process of slowly falling in love like never been shown before :) Hope they continue with the theme and the uniqueness Smile

Edited by Pranii - 13 October 2011 at 1:09am

kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

Pranii

IF-Dazzler

Pranii

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anupa28

Iam dying to write but will have to control my emotions till I get back to UK...

waiting for ur takes diEmbarrassed

kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

komalSingh

komalSingh

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Yesterday episode was awesome, all acted brilliantly.Star

The high point of the epi. was when Dr. N intriguing with herself to take decision for her life which certainly decide the shape of her life whether to be or not to be with her mother's dream n dad promise n of course Dr. A's motivation to take a call on it(profession).Thumbs Up

The FB scene of Dr. N in Dr. A's office brings smile on Dr. Hardstone face was worth watching.His eagerness to know abt Dr. N's decision can be seen n felt very well. N finally the declaration of Dr. N's final take was shocking 4 Dr. A n viewer as well.Broken Heart

The convo between father n father , d buaa n father was also impact full.Thumbs Up

My take on Dr. A present feeling about Dr. N was confusingWacko as he may be worried about her decision to leave d profession may lose a good doc but the anxiety before listening decision n disappointment after listening d decision was more than that. So more surprises, twist n good food for entertainment is waiting for us.Day Dreaming

kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

kavyasam

IF-Rockerz

kavyasam

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adhasrujana

okay okay episode exaggerated a little bit  agreed, they focused tooo much on her answer lol.

first and foremost thing Anji n ear rings issue what is there in returning earrings?Shockeduske liye bhi itna wild reaction(wrong usage of words) mujhe bhi wahi laga, it was out of place and too soon for her to tease, without even knowing who and what Ashutosh is exactly.   So if a nurse or any other old man or little kid had given the earrings back would they make so much fuss.  I could not feel anything in that scene.
Dr.Nidhi as she doesn't like the profession acc 2 her no was expected(I expected) n Dr.Ashutosh strange behaviour dheere dheere changes lana chahiye I think it was 2 wierd all of a sudden Dr.Ashutosh Nidhi ke baare mein ithna kuch soch rahe hai story mein joh fast chalna chahiye that was exaggerated n that which was supposed 2 go slow is going 2 fastLOL(Jo main nahin kar sakti Ashutosh's thoughts r doing that i can't run fast like Ashutosh's thoughts)I know I am speaking bakwaas -  you are making perfect sense not bakwas LOL,  it was little soon of everything when it comes to nidhi and ashutosh I think.  looks like he has not yelled like that at anyone so he felt bad and started to think about it and one thought led to another. 
Dr.Ashutosh hume toh laga tha ki aap bahut hi slow hai ROFL such a fool I am aap jaise dikhthe hai vaise hai nahi - ROFL
Frankly speaking okay okay episode

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXx

kavyasam

IF-Rockerz

kavyasam

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anupa28

Anupa  jaldi  se  aa jao ,Embarrassed

Anjalii...xXx

kavyasam

IF-Rockerz

kavyasam

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pranii

though the previous two epis r still my favorites, loved each and everything in the epi Big smile -mostly the actors, they all r so so good, even without much dialogues they portray their thoughts so well Clap -  agree with you pranii, the entire cast is superb. Thumbs Up in yesterday's epi, i was specially so impressed by Vishal and Dr Mallika-m really starting to adore their characters, but mostly the actors Embarrassedand its so nice to see Nidhi having serious intense thoughtsBig smilethis part of her impressed me more and i could relate better than her happy, careless attitudeEmbarrassed and Dr Ashutosh is starting to feel towards her alreadyShocked - he is not so naive eh! ahem bahut din akele rehne ka anjaam, LOL. That's pretty fast-but i m not complainingTongue I feel so sad for Mallika, honestly, i love her character more than Nidhi's may be coz of sympathy. Dadi bua and her dialogues r amazingStar Again they played the Saiyaan tune even when Nidhi says her answer in the end Sleepy-there was no connection, hence no need. -  I give up on it Stern Smile,  told it so many times even on KTLK page,  they just want to use it.

This show is so soothing and visually appealing. In previous epi, it was the sunrays slowly entering the hospital room and the earrings shining, and in yesterday's epi-the sun slowly setting-left me in aweEmbarrassed - these attention to little details matter so much and gives a special effect to the scene I like it. too . How i wish they played the flute version of TT instead of "saiyaan"-its really nice. - yeah pranii instead of words they shld just use the music right now.  it will make so much sense and will intensify the scene.

I read that yesterday's twist wasnt in DK- i'm happy with it and looking forward to more variations from DK - makes the show more interesting. - me too ,  I am sure there will be lot of changes from the original version , since this is going to be a longer show.

And its a relief and also happy news that the show is remaining true to what the makers' had said- about KTLK showing the process of slowly falling in love like never been shown before :) Hope they continue with the theme and the uniqueness Smile -
as tanu said  I still want them to give more Hatke treatment and the viewers should feel the love story than focussing too much on the age gap etc.

Anjalii...xXx

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.