Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

sakmhlove

sakmhlove

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
WELC
OME TO KUCH TOH LOUNGE BHI KAHEGA - ANALYSIS & DISCUSSION THREAD!!

Kritika Kamra and Mohnish Behl have come back to TV with a new story, and with something new to tell and give us. Kuch Toh Log Kahenge which is a love story about Dr. Nidhi who is a new intern and Dr. Ashutosh who is her senior. They meet at the hospital and slowly begin to fall in love with each other. Because of the age difference, there is a kashish between them...let's see how these two different people fall in love because of bound by mutual feelings, and distance from social norms.

Anyone can join the fun and take part in the discussion of the show, characters, scenes and many other things related to the episode. Give words to your thoughts. Approve

RULES to keep the discussion flow nice:)

1. No actor bashing & No derogatory terms to be used.
2. Keep the discussion off of issues not concerned with this show.
3. Feedbacks appreciated not sarcasm or digs at the actors and the show
4. Do NOT quote more than 3 times.5. PLEASE TRY NOT TO COMPARE IT WITH DHOOP KINAARAY. MANY OF US ARE NEW HERE TO THE SHOW AND STORY SO WE DO NOT KNOW WHAT THE OTHER SHOW WAS LIKE. SO, PLEASE KEEP THE COMPARISONS AWAY.

"Format, name and rules exclusively for kuch toh lounge bhi kehenge"

*Permission given from the Dev Team*

Mohabbat lounge and Kuch Toh Log Kahenge has a FB page, so join in & spread the word

To bring Kuch Toh Log Kahenge to the top in IF rankings, rate the Chaska meter everyday without fail here: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_topics.asp?FID=660
p.s. first week trp -1.1 which is pretty good for a new show n at this tym slot.sum of the credit goes to the extent of prmotion our ktlk got. now we r going to get trps only on the basis of content of show so ktlk team should giv their best. all the best to ktlk team frm our lounge.

Edited by sakmhlove - 12 October 2011 at 9:10am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

madhurameshanshrutireddygr8-anzaeram-ALUJNA21KMH-NASHAPraniikavyasamAnjalii...xXx--Ari--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "lounge@ktlk [12/10]" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sakmhlove

sakmhlove

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Entertaining
SONG(s)OF THE DAY
do dil mil rahe hai magar chupke chupke
by
sakmhlove

Dhansu
SCENE(s) OF THE DAy
 the last scene in which nidhi said NO
by
 roopalgupta
Sabki Baja Di
CHARACTER(s) OF THE DAY
ashu ofcorse...he was really good today from beginning to end.
by roopalgupta

Edited by sakmhlove - 12 October 2011 at 10:57am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KMH-NASHAPraniikavyasam--Ari--Anjalii...xXx

sakmhlove

sakmhlove

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
res first epi which i really liked. kitoo is back in form. claps for her.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KMH-NASHAPraniikavyasam--Ari--Anjalii...xXx

moonkmh

IF-Stunnerz

moonkmh

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Dhasu scene of d day:
dr.nidhi sayng no.

Charactr of d day:
my swthrt nidhi,frm faisle wali raat ki theory to last sayng no 2 ashu,she was fab.

Dialog of d day:
"faisle wali raat..."nidhi ji.

Scene of d day:
when dr.a smiles remembrng our nidhi ji's past karnamas. N i liked nidhi n baba's convo scene too.

Song of d day:
kuch to hai zarur dil mera kitna majboor...

Edited by moonkmh - 12 October 2011 at 12:52pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PraniikavyasamAnjalii...xXx

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
amazing episode...loved it a lot as usual...greatly presented...and loved to see a twist in the story as nidhi said No which was not there in DK...fabulous beginning...i loved to see nidhi carrying the ear-rings the whole time and also anji's reaction when nidhi told her everything...loved daadi bua's care for nidhi and also the mature and sweet convo between anji and nidhi's fathers...mallika great as usual and her support to ashu present too...ranganath too good...and the best thing was ashu thinking of nidhi and smiling...so cute it was...loved it very much...and the suspense for which we all waited was so great...none of us i guess expected that nidhi will say no but she shocked all of us...great twist...overall a 9/10

Dhansu
SCENE(s) OF THE DAY
 the last scene in which nidhi said NO

Sabki Baja Di
CHARACTER(s) OF THE DAY
ashu ofcorse...he was really good today from beginning to end...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anshul_002MaYur_AbhiShKMH-NASHAPraniikavyasamAnjalii...xXx

kavyasam

IF-Rockerz

kavyasam

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Anjie ne pucha 'kya socha tu' - nahi bataya
papa ne pucha 'kya socha tu' - nahi bataya
Ashu ne pucha 'kya socha tu' - tabhi 'na' hi batayaD'oh

Dr.Nidhi   ek mistake se decision le liya,  5 saal ki padhayi mein  kya yeh kabhi nahi bataya tha ki you will face such situations.   Well she always was in a dilemma so this twist was needed, so she gets the 'NO' out of her system. 

Ashutosh feeling guilty for scolding her and wondering if she came , which was obiviously out of his character based on Rangnath's reaction (vishal good here Clap) ,  and waiting for her answer,   Nidhi has impressed him both ways , by her reaction to Shehensha's case and by her impulsive and chirpy , natkhat nature, tabhi toh he was remembering that cabin wala scene and smiling.  Nidhi's charm is too good to be ignore eh  doctor babu?.    It is an old and jhakaas universal law yaaro 'opposites attract'   He has been thinking about her one way or other,  that he yelled at her,  if she has come that morning yet,  and what her decision will be.  and his thoughts continued and it was natural to remember the cabin scene and who can ignore that cute laugh she had given out seeing the skeleton ,  ofcourse he had to smile at her happy childish nature Embarrassed and I like how he is still smiling when Mallika enters, and how he doesnt tell her,  it is just between nidhi and ashutosh.  Loved how he changed the subject,   I like mohnish throughout this scene here,  and the way he asks her what she would do if she were to be in Nidhi's place and the smile he has when she says she would stay in the profession. 

Dr. Mallika ,  you are too sweet,  you need to have more liveliness and happiness in your life, hope you find a more cheerful person , an opposite personality to you Tongue.   You need to move on even before ashutosh falls for Nidhi.

Last scene was okay,  simple but dragged.   Lekin din expect her to say No.  let us see by the precap she is missing the work and will may be go there again.

First scene I felt anjie made a big deal out of the earrings,  I mean she knows Ashutosh is quite older to Nidhi and his simple act of returning an earrings looked a hatke in her eyes?  anyways if they want to make it that way , we cant stop. 

Overall Nice episode,  her dad, anji's dad, daadi bua, chote sarkar, Rangnath, everyone did their roles well. 

Dialouges of the day  :  'angur jaisi beti kish mish banke baithi hai'  LOL
'main chahta hu ki meri beti ki masumiyath aur khushi zinda rahe' Clap

Dhansu Scene(s) of the day  : Nidhi thinking 'faisle wali raat itni mushkil kyun hoti hai' 
                                                   Nidhi and her dad's scene
                                                   Rangnath and Ashutosh's scene.

Character of the day :  Nidhi Embarrassed , viewers ki, ashutosh ki sabki band baja di apne answer se LOL.

Edited by kavyasam - 12 October 2011 at 11:06am

KMH-NASHAPraniiAnjalii...xXx

Anjalii...xXx

IF-Sizzlerz

Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Brillaint episode once again...amazing acting by both leadsClap.Clap.Clap
Mallika is so sweetTongue..Ashutosh is lucky ot have a firnd like her..so supportive of each other..i hope Mallika findd true love soon...she deserves it..it's gud she is not being potrayed as a villain or anything..just a doctor hu loves Ashutosh...and knows that he doesn't feel the same about her..Ouch..it will b sad to see her heartbroken when later Ashutosh falls for Nidhi..
Kritz was excellent todayStar..her expressions..her dialogues..everything..from thinking about the earings..n Anji even said only time will tell what it meant..n Nidhi does feel something but she doesn't realise what it is..d earings have had a effect on her..she just needs to realiseEmbarrassed
Anji n Nidhi scens always make me smile and laugh..they r a treat to watchLOLTongue
Nidhi's bua and Anji's dad r very very hilariousLOL..contratin thots yet they both have d comic touchLOL
Love d Nidhi n her baba scenesThumbs Up
Ashutosh smiling because of Nidhi..over d skeleton scene was really cute...smiling because of her baacha type behaviour n d smile after thatLOL..d way he was still smiling after Mallika came in d room n dint tell her anything was niceTongueEmbarrassed
Precap is interesting again..Nidhi feeling very sad over leaving her job..n yet she's trying to b happy but she cnt...

Edited by Anjalii...xXx - 12 October 2011 at 1:54pm

KMH-NASHAPraniikavyasam

adhasrujana

adhasrujana

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged

okay okay episode exaggerated a little bit

first and foremost thing Anji n ear rings issue what is there in returning earrings?Shockeduske liye bhi itna wild reaction(wrong usage of words)
Dr.Nidhi as she doesn't like the profession acc 2 her no was expected(I expected) n Dr.Ashutosh strange behaviour dheere dheere changes lana chahiye I think it was 2 wierd all of a sudden Dr.Ashutosh Nidhi ke baare mein ithna kuch soch rahe hai story mein joh fast chalna chahiye that was exaggerated n that which was supposed 2 go slow is going 2 fastLOL(Jo main nahin kar sakti Ashutosh's thoughts r doing that i can't run fast like Ashutosh's thoughts)I know I am speaking bakwaas
Dr.Ashutosh hume toh laga tha ki aap bahut hi slow hai ROFL such a fool I am aap jaise dikhthe hai vaise hai nahi
Frankly speaking okay okay episode

Edited by adhasrujana - 12 October 2011 at 11:25pm

KMH-NASHAPraniiAnjalii...xXx

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.